Looking for legit Prohormones

Taylor26

Talk To Me
are there any good prohormones that actually work? I am looking at this because I want something that can help me add some strength and size. I want to know what is the best prohormone out on the market to use. Personal experiences would be appreciated. I have read a lot of information but don't know which ones are legit.

Legit = Test

legal = flip a coin, their all basically the same w/ few exceptions and a lot depends on what your body/mind responds to. Legal supps are always a gamble. If for no other reason that your body chemistry will react differently to different supps than mine will (in most cases). And there's also the fact that some are just straight out BS. You can basically put a bunch of herbs/extracts into a capsule, hype it up as a weight-loss pill or a strength-gain pill and with good marketing and pretty pictures make a killing. They get away with this because of the *; "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration...blah, blah blah.

-Brian

i would deff go wit spawn i gained around 15 lbs in 2 weeks i just ordered another 2 bottles...hopefully it will work again...but hurry they stoped making it so get one before there sold out

LegalSupps.com

I've got all sorts of personal experience with them. Most recently, I've been trying to shed lbs. in response to the new school year starting up. I dropped 45.4 in 77 days. Henceforth, ladies love me.

google SUS500 by G.E.T. been seeing some impressive gains (size & strength) in a couple of the guys in the gym...I'm thinking that they're prolly on real gear and using a PH as a cover. they went from trying to get where my partner and I are, to out lifting us by about 100lbs. of course I'm not "on" anything at the moment...I think I'm gonna try it. curiousity has got me by the balls. I read that it's on a list of banned shit though, but last I saw, it's being sold on the net like it's still legal....

i would deff go wit spawn i gained around 15 lbs in 2 weeks i just ordered another 2 bottles...hopefully it will work again...but hurry they stoped making it so get one before there sold out

do you know why they stopped making it?

thanks

I have used the formodrol extreme from lgsciences before. Worked well as a test booster, used it for my post cycle therapy (pct) when I couldn't get any clomid/nolva. The formodrol extreme worked fine for it.

I have been hearing a lot about a few from Powerlab Nutrition. I actually just started a thread to see if anyone knew about them. I my self don't use them so I don't know much but check out Powerlab Nutrition, I am interested myself to hear some real feedback on these products!

nah i did a cycle of spawn and gained a lot then after a couple weeks tried a cycle of epistane, not only did i not gain any mass or weight but i also lost strenght

word? well i been hearing good things bout them. none i the less i have never tried them . but as far as SUS 500 by genetic edge tech, i know alot of pople who have taken this and also D Drol by forever fit . and alot of my friends say SUS was junk compared to D-DROL, so you could give d drol a shot

word? well i been hearing good things bout them. none i the less i have never tried them . but as far as SUS 500 by genetic edge tech, i know alot of pople who have taken this and also D Drol by forever fit . and alot of my friends say SUS was junk compared to D-DROL, so you could give d drol a shot

where is d-drol found and for how much....i am on my second cycle of spawn and already gained another 4 lbs in the frist week. in total i have went from 160 to 180

you can try discountanabolics.com D drol by 4 ever fit. Some of my friends say its one of the better prohormones. but buddie took that and sus 500 and liked d drol much better

lol at taking prohormones. I dont know Id be scared to try.. you have no clue what your putting into you and the sideeffects that can come, and how to prevent/ fight those sideffects. With real steroids you can find out everything before you take them

you can try discountanabolics.com D drol by 4 ever fit. Some of my friends say its one of the better prohormones. but buddie took that and sus 500 and liked d drol much better

yea ill have to check it out....actualy in another topic i found out spawn is a "steroid" i dont see how that is possible

any superdrol, halodrol, or tren prohormone work alright. like previously mentioned test is probably a safer route. discountanabolics.com has a forum with more info about prohormones. can learn a lot over there about that stuff

Back