looking into cycle advice !!!

bladeling

hey guys, i have some questions and would appreciate some advice,

this will be my first cycle

i live in australia and can only get limited gear here with the people i know.

i have

10ml of test 250
10ml of deca 200

i was looking at doing an 8 week cycle mixing both
then run clomid post cycle therapy (pct)

ive done some research and spoken to a few friends who have done deca and test together and
one recommend that i get 20ml of test and 10ml deca or i will get bad deca dick if i dont 2:1 ratio them.

any advice would be appreciated.

Not sure about the 2:1 ratio...200mg a week of test cyp or enth will keep your test levels at around 800 - 1000 ng/dl...thats all you need to keep your dick from not working...250mg test plus 200mg deca a week is a solid first cycle...the only thing I would suggest is running the deca for 12 weeks. Just my humble opinion...Deca is going to give you slow solid gains that wont really start to show itself until about week 5 or 6 at only 200mg a week.

Last edited:
Also, thats if your gear is legit and not underdosed. What brand gear do you have?

hey thanks for the quick replies, my gear is gen pharma and supplier is solid so gear shud be good, so what does would you recommend ?

500mg test and 250mg deca once per week?

and if i take deca for 12 weeks and stop the test at 8, wont it increase my chances of getting deca dick, im really worried about this i love my sex life and will be heading to europe for a contiki tour in 6 months or so and want it to be fully operational then !

I would get more testosterone and run the cycle at 500mg test 14 weeks, 250~300deca 12 weeks.

I assume you paid a fuck ton for gen pharma gear, you may want to try a different supplier if your current one is too expensive.Usually they just rebottle vials here in australia anyway.

If this is your first cycle stick to test only @ 600 mg/week for 12 weeks
Get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin and run it for 14 weeks @ 12.5 mg ed
Your post cycle therapy (pct) should be like
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I would get more testosterone and run the cycle at 500mg test 14 weeks, 250~300deca 12 weeks.

I assume you paid a fuck ton for gen pharma gear, you may want to try a different supplier if your current one is too expensive.Usually they just rebottle vials here in australia anyway.

yes i paid quite alot, 650 for 10ml of the test thats, quite expensive so i really didnt want to fork out another 650 but if its really going to be worth it for me i might consider it, and im not sure if i can find another supplier who i can trust you know

Nightmare007 caught it, deca on a first cycle- that's a bad idea. Test @ 500mg/week 12-14 weeks will be plenty. You need adex or aromasin with the test and if you run deca then prami or caber (at the very least on hand - unless you enjoy gyno, then don't worry about it).

Drop the deca. As long as your calories are good and you train hard, you'll make awesome gains on test only

Test 500mg (two injections twice a week) for 12 weeks. Good luck bro. Also keep adex on hand.

I agree do test only. Something like 500mg a week for example 250mg monday 250 thursday. I would also recommend to use arimidex or some antiestrogens while ur on cycle untill you start post cycle therapy (pct). And Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is not bad idea to have either like for your last 5 weeks of your cycle.

Last edited:
Also remember to spend equal Or more time off to allow you body to recover gear does a number on your heart and liver so would be good to add some liv 52 on cycle and into your post cycle therapy (pct) keep some blood pressure tabs on hand just in case if you feel yu r paying too much for gear try switching brands/suppliers and you have virgin receptors you WILL make amazing gains on test only cycle provided your diet and training are on spot.

What's the deal with the "Virgin Receptors" stuff...steroids arent narcotics...androgen receptors don't get "saturated" like with u-receptors and opiates...600mg will have the same effect in regards to ones receptors on a newby as it does on a vet. The only thing I think might make it seem that way is because the gains are more pronounced with a newby strictly based on the physical capacity available for gains opposed to someone who already has maxed out their potential growth. As far as the Deca goes I'm not sure why he cant throw some Deca in there as well. As long as he watches his progesterone levels he should be fine...just get you some anti-progestines and your good to go...someone correct me if I'm erong but I did almost this guys exact cycle and had no problems...

Oh and by the way HOLY SHIT! Am I reading that wrong $650 for one 10ml bottle. ..I don't pay that much for complete cycles including PCT....DAMN

650$ FOR ONE VIAL?!!!!! Man I would not be using gear if it was that expensive. 750 is what I invested for my next cycle and I got my whole post cycle therapy (pct) of clomid/nolva, i got an equivalent of 25 weeks of Test E, 8 weeks of anadrol, and 20 weeks worth of HCG + 5 vials of IGF.
Of course not gonna use it all for my next cycle, but more is always better cause you never know...

Back