Looking to add deca to my trt.

When on TRT, I was under the impression that anything above a TRT dose, or any other AAS added was considered blasting

To clarify

When adding the low dosage of Deca at 200mg to your TRT......what would be the preferred duration of the Deca. 8weeks? 10 weeks? 12weeks?.......

Well if your actually adding it to your TRT regime it would be permanently. That being said I'd think you need a minimum of 8 weeks to see any benefits.. and they're only going to hang around a couple weeks after you drop it. It'd only be worth doing long term IMO.

Well if your actually adding it to your TRT regime it would be permanently. That being said I'd think you need a minimum of 8 weeks to see any benefits.. and they're only going to hang around a couple weeks after you drop it. It'd only be worth doing long term IMO.

^ This.

I have zero plans on discontinuing my deca - ever. Multiple knee surgeries, a shoulder surgery, and spinal arthritis are all happy with deca; which makes me happy. ;)

That's not to say you can't come off it, it's just that the benefits make it a difficult decision to do so.

200mgs is the very least for a therapeutic dose. I would say between 400-600mgs. You'll have to adjust your ai dose and a dopamine antagonist on hand would be a good idea too.

I assume you mean agonist instead of antagonist?
Agonist = increase Physiological response
Antagonist = inhibits

Back