loooong post cycle therapy (pct) ... hurt recovery ???

migge

loooong PCT ... hurt recovery ???

Hi i was thinking about running a looong PCT this time, i have a little gyno, have tried letro 4weeks and did work a bit, now i read that nolva for a longer periode (3-6 months ) ALSO can remove gyno, so i was thinking using aromasin AND nolva for 12 weeks, last try to remove the last gyno. I need a longer break from the juice anyways, so why not use nolva and aromasin for a loog time ???? can it do more damage than good ?? will my hpta be worse off with 12weeks PCT than 4weeks ?? or is it all good in the hood ?

i will be using GHRP-2 also

if you keep using letro or whatever without elevated levels of E, you're gonna crash your E and feel like shit. you dont have to do a post cycle therapy (pct) that long. do what you wanted to do and then get blood work done in between and if you're good to go then jus stop why waste money

i am not doing letro anymore, i did 4 weeks to remove some gyno (and it did remove some), the only reason i want to do a 12 week post cycle therapy (pct) with nolva and aromasin, is cuz it might remove the last litte gyno, and ofc to restart my HPTA. i cant do letro anymore, its harsh. BUT the Q is still is it bad to do 12 weeks with nolva and aromasin ??

ya I would like to know also. I might do that or just run letro for 2 months and get rid of it for good. Actually I completely forgot gonna run raloxifene. Started it first day of new cycle gonna run for up to 6 months. Heard great things.

not a good idea to run the aromasin during the PCT... clomid w/ nolva will be a much better option, more effective, running that up to 45 days won't be a problem.

as for your gyno... neither aromasin or nolva will "get rid" of it, letro can't even do that. These meds can reduce the inflamation of the gyno, but cannot remove it, only surgery can do that.

Most of us that have been doing this bodybuilding thing for any length of time have a bit of gyno, even if we don't know about it.. the trick is just to keep it at bay (in a dormant state) with compounds like aromasin/adex while on cycle and nolvadex during PCT

note... that if u do have even the slightest bit of gyno, it WILL flare up again in future cycles if ur not running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from start to finish

hope this helps

not a good idea to run the aromasin during the post cycle therapy (pct)... clomid w/ nolva will be a much better option, more effective, running that up to 45 days won't be a problem.

as for your gyno... neither aromasin or nolva will "get rid" of it, letro can't even do that. These meds can reduce the inflamation of the gyno, but cannot remove it, only surgery can do that.

Most of us that have been doing this bodybuilding thing for any length of time have a bit of gyno, even if we don't know about it.. the trick is just to keep it at bay (in a dormant state) with compounds like aromasin/adex while on cycle and nolvadex during post cycle therapy (pct)

note... that if u do have even the slightest bit of gyno, it WILL flare up again in future cycles if ur not running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from start to finish

hope this helps

Actually, Aromasin during post cycle therapy (pct) is recommended. It has been shown to increase natural test response/production.

I have had good success with Torem/Aromasin and Nolva/Aromasin post cycle therapy (pct). Never used Clomid, no need.

ya I always read aromasin during post cycle therapy (pct). BTW that makes sense that it can raise test. I was taking 2.5 letro for 2 weeks and test went up from 330 to 955

I read this ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3526085 and some other forums, they all say that nolva CAN remove some gyno. So i just guess that adding a little aromasin to the stack might help it evenmore ?

I read this ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3526085 and some other forums, they all say that nolva CAN remove some gyno. So i just guess that adding a little aromasin to the stack might help it evenmore ?

Yah... has worked for me in the past, better to alleviate the problem before it is a problem tho. Aromasin during post cycle therapy (pct) is mt preference.

Actually, Aromasin during post cycle therapy (pct) is recommended. It has been shown to increase natural test response/production.

I have had good success with Torem/Aromasin and Nolva/Aromasin post cycle therapy (pct). Never used Clomid, no need.

Not sure about the studies, because I've never seen them. But if they weren't done on hypogonadal men then they're pretty irrelevant.

Back