Planning on running on dbol. What to run with on cycle?

equilibrium88

I've learned that oral dbol is currently available in my area. I've seen the package and they are 30mg per pill. I'm thinking of running perhaps 15mg ED for 6-7 weeks.
Not planning to run test or anything else on the side, but what else should I get in case of gyno, or post treatment? I don't know if letro or nolva is available in my area, but is it necessary at such a low dose? Gyno-wise, I mean. I think bloodwork before and after to the doctor he will be able to tell me if I need some post treatment.

Sorry for bad writing

good luck with this, be sure to read all the beginer stickies at the top of the forum. what will your diet and training be like?

You need test in every cycle. Dbol along with every steroid shuts down your natural test production. Without any testosterone in your body, you essentially are not a man. You cannot get gains that won't vanish as fast as you got them. You cannot achieve an erection no more either. You basically are screwed.
I suggest doing some research on how to run a cycle before spending your money on what you think is a great deal and an even better idea. There are plenty of members here that went down that path and know now why not to do it. So why make the same mistake???

height
training history
bodyfat

DO NOT RUN DBOL ALONE! NEVER RUN ANYTHING WITHOUT TEST.. NEVER RUN ANYTHING BUT TEST FOR YOUR FIRST CYCLE.. IF YOU CANT DO THAT, DONT DO ANY OF IT!

I've learned that oral dbol is currently available in my area. I've seen the package and they are 30mg per pill. I'm thinking of running perhaps 15mg ED for 6-7 weeks.
Not planning to run test or anything else on the side, but what else should I get in case of gyno, or post treatment? I don't know if letro or nolva is available in my area, but is it necessary at such a low dose? Gyno-wise, I mean. I think bloodwork before and after to the doctor he will be able to tell me if I need some post treatment.

Sorry for bad writing

Welcome to the board.... :wavey:

Ok bud, you need to leave the Dbol alone. OR if it is good gear purchase and save for a real cycle.

As was said already you cannot run Dbol only. IT is very unhealthy and loaded with sides if done alone.

YOU need to always run test with all cycles. Why are you thinking of not using it. The main purpose in steroids use for BB and PL is to bring your Testosterone level up past the natural level to enhance muscle growth and natural genetics. Are you afraid of needles ??

You should do some reading on our O'logy sticky threads. They are found back where you came in to start your thread.

OMM

Last edited:
Back