Lose Belly Fat

I used to have a solid 6 pack. Now its like a faded 6 pack. Mostly due to the way I am have been eating to try to gain weight again. I am not fat, just all of my fat accumulation is going to my stomach. Whats the latest on localized fat loss? Yohimbine topical?

shazammm....

:)

seriously, yohimburn is effective for stubborn fat that is due to estrogenic/alpha2 upregulation. However belly fat, unless its soft (typically lower ab- "the roll/ab floatie") its more likely due to insulin sensitivity issues (usually due to diet (saturated fats, transfats, too much fructose, etc), androgens or alcohol intake).

when looking for solutions to stubborn fat issues or just adipose issues in general. A careful look at that type and character of that fat is key in finding an effective solution. Of course, most of these solutions will just act to restore normal metabolic and lipolytic activity to the tissue (which is important and will make fat loss from those areas more consistent, where otherwise they would not be), however you still have to do the activity and cut the cals.

while fat burners, including yohimburn do cause some increase in metabolic rate. they generally dont melt fat off of you. they just make it easier for you to either use certain fatty deposits (yohimburn for estro type), suppress your appetite(stimulants/and dopaminergics) and/or allow you to train harder/longer (stimulants).

i'm not up to date with the localized fat loss scene but imo i would not count on it happening

gh is the only thing i've read reported to cause very slight localized fat loss for some, not all, after extended use.

obviously due to expense, cardio and diet would be a better and quicker alternative to reaching any fat loss goals

as you probably know, everyone stores fat differently, and when dieting, it doesn't always come off from the places we want it to first

tren on the other hand, coupled with a calorie deficit diet and cardio is a good choice for overall fat loss

steroids obviously should not be used for cutting, and not needed by someone who hasn't acquired their muscle gains from previous steroid usage

Trenbolone is extraordinarily good as a fat loss agent. One reason for this is its powerful effect on nutrient partitioning (9). It is a little known fact is that androgen receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells(10), androgens act directly on the A.R in fat cells to affect fat burning.(11) the stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose tissue (fat)(11).

agree that cardio and diet alone is cheaper. and without them yohimburn is not going to do much. Its primary function is to allow/increase utilization of fat from "stubborn fat tissue" by blocking the alpha2 adrenoceptor.

there are several reasons that people store fat differently and why fat comes off very slowly from some areas and is stored there more easily. the primary one is proliferation of alpha2 adrenoceptors (resulting in a poor beta to alpha adrenoceptor ratio- which creates a poor environment for fat utilization, since the alpha act as a negative feeback loop on the betas for norepinephrine- the primary lipolytic catecholamine)

GH can cause lipoatrophy in some individuals when not rotated, interestingly insulin can do the same thing. Of course insulin generally increases whole body lipogenesis.

it seems that no matter how much i run, how many ab exercises, now how many everything i do there is always that layer of fat there. i mean when i lay down and do my weighted crunches i can see some of my abs but i can really fell them, but that damn stubborn layer of fat never goes away... any thoughts?

not that i smoke i quite over 2 years ago. but i heard and read that if you smoke you body actually deposits some things from tobacco smoke in fat cells causing unwanted body fat. Is this true, feel free to correct me if i am wrong....

anavar the answer?

I used to have a solid 6 pack. Now its like a faded 6 pack. Mostly due to the way I am have been eating to try to gain weight again. I am not fat, just all of my fat accumulation is going to my stomach. Whats the latest on localized fat loss? Yohimbine topical?

i came across the following research which indicates that anavar may permanently reduce abdominal fat (disclaimer: i've never used anavar so i have no personal experience). i know that this study was done on older men but this is the best research i can find. you will also find anecdotal threads here where guys have used anavar with success in reducing bf:

Effects of androgen therapy on adipose tissue and metabolism in older men.Schroeder ET, Zheng L, Ong MD, Martinez C, Flores C, Stewart Y, Azen C, Sattler FR.
Department of Medicine and Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California 90033, USA.

We investigated the effects of oxandrolone on regional fat compartments and markers of metabolism. Thirty-two 60- to 87-yr-old men (body mass index, 28.1 +/- 3.4 kg/m(2)) were randomized to oxandrolone (20 mg/d; n = 20) or matching placebo (n = 12) treatment for 12 wk. Oxandrolone reduced total (-1.8 +/- 1.0 kg; P < 0.001), trunk (-1.2 +/- 0.6 kg; P < 0.001), and appendicular (-0.6 +/- 0.6 kg; P < 0.001) fat, as determined by dual energy x-ray absorptiometry. The changes in total and trunk fat were greater (P < 0.001) than the changes with placebo. By magnetic resonance imaging, visceral adipose tissue decreased (-20.9 +/- 12 cm(2); P < 0.001), abdominal sc adipose tissue (SAT) declined (-10.7 +/- 12.1 cm(2); P = 0.043), the ratio VAT/SAT declined from 0.57 +/- 0.23 to 0.49 +/- 0.19 (P = 0.002), and proximal and distal thigh SC fat declined [-8.3 +/- 6.7 cm(2) (P < 0.001) and -2.2 +/- 3.0 kg (P = 0.004), respectively]. Changes in proximal and distal thigh SC fat with oxandrolone were different than with placebo (P = 0.018 and P = 0.059). A marker of insulin sensitivity (quantitative insulin sensitivity check index) improved with oxandrolone by 0.0041 +/- 0.0071 (P = 0.018) at study wk 12. Changes in total fat, abdominal SAT, and proximal extremity SC fat were correlated with changes in fasting insulin from baseline to study wk 12 (r >or= 0.45; P < 0.05). Losses of total fat and SAT were greater in men with baseline testosterone of 10.4 nmol/liter or less (<or= 300 ng/dl) than in those with higher levels [-2.5 +/- 1.1 vs. -1.5 +/- 0.8 kg (P = 0.036) and -24.1 +/- 14.3 vs. -2.9 +/- 21.3 cm(2) (P = 0.03), respectively]. Twelve weeks after discontinuing oxandrolone, 83% of the reductions in total, trunk, and extremity fat by dual energy x-ray absorptiometry scanning were sustained (P < 0.02). Androgen therapy, therefore, produced significant and durable reductions in regional abdominal and peripheral adipose tissue that were associated with improvements in estimates of insulin sensitivity. However, high-density lipoprotein cholesterol decreased by -0.49 +/- 0.21 mmol/liter and directly measured low-density lipoprotein cholesterol increased by 0.57 +/- 0.67 mmol/liter and non-high-density lipoprotein cholesterol increased by 0.54 +/- 0.97 mmol/liter (P < 0.03 for each) during treatment with oxandrolone; these changes were largely reversible. Thus, therapy with an androgen that does not adversely affect lipids may be beneficial for some components of the metabolic syndrome in overweight older men with low testosterone levels.

Cardio.. Diet .. sweat and time... Are probably the best ways to remedy the situation.

lol i try that and it doesn't work for me lol. if i could just drip 3-5 pounds in my stomach i would have bad ass abs cause i can feel them and they are very nice just cant see them.

It certainly isn't cost effective, winstrol depot worked great for me, and anavar worked even better, especially on my stomach fat.

if you're truly trying to add the most muscle possible you can't be worried about your six pack. that just means you're eating enough to grow.

I in no way had zits before I hit adolescence

goodbye traffic ultimatum dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pumpnpose is coming out with a new thiomucase blend with the standard thiomucase (used before a show for drying out) plus caffeine and yohimbe. I was told it would be out next month. That would be good. I've also tried a bodywrap which helped me, but I'm trying to just lose a little around the waist, not get more defined. I'm sure if you emailed or called, they could help you pick an effective product.

oh, and did you know yohimbe is used topically for erectile issues? I just learned this yday...was googling yohimbe cream and came up with a hustler product. just a sidenote..

i came across the following research which indicates that anavar may permanently reduce abdominal fat (disclaimer: i've never used anavar so i have no personal experience). i know that this study was done on older men but this is the best research i can find. you will also find anecdotal threads here where guys have used anavar with success in reducing bf:

Effects of androgen therapy on adipose tissue and metabolism in older men.Schroeder ET, Zheng L, Ong MD, Martinez C, Flores C, Stewart Y, Azen C, Sattler FR.
Department of Medicine and Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California 90033, USA.

We investigated the effects of oxandrolone on regional fat compartments and markers of metabolism. Thirty-two 60- to 87-yr-old men (body mass index, 28.1 +/- 3.4 kg/m(2)) were randomized to oxandrolone (20 mg/d; n = 20) or matching placebo (n = 12) treatment for 12 wk. Oxandrolone reduced total (-1.8 +/- 1.0 kg; P < 0.001), trunk (-1.2 +/- 0.6 kg; P < 0.001), and appendicular (-0.6 +/- 0.6 kg; P < 0.001) fat, as determined by dual energy x-ray absorptiometry. The changes in total and trunk fat were greater (P < 0.001) than the changes with placebo. By magnetic resonance imaging, visceral adipose tissue decreased (-20.9 +/- 12 cm(2); P < 0.001), abdominal sc adipose tissue (SAT) declined (-10.7 +/- 12.1 cm(2); P = 0.043), the ratio VAT/SAT declined from 0.57 +/- 0.23 to 0.49 +/- 0.19 (P = 0.002), and proximal and distal thigh SC fat declined [-8.3 +/- 6.7 cm(2) (P < 0.001) and -2.2 +/- 3.0 kg (P = 0.004), respectively]. Changes in proximal and distal thigh SC fat with oxandrolone were different than with placebo (P = 0.018 and P = 0.059). A marker of insulin sensitivity (quantitative insulin sensitivity check index) improved with oxandrolone by 0.0041 +/- 0.0071 (P = 0.018) at study wk 12. Changes in total fat, abdominal SAT, and proximal extremity SC fat were correlated with changes in fasting insulin from baseline to study wk 12 (r >or= 0.45; P < 0.05). Losses of total fat and SAT were greater in men with baseline testosterone of 10.4 nmol/liter or less (<or= 300 ng/dl) than in those with higher levels [-2.5 +/- 1.1 vs. -1.5 +/- 0.8 kg (P = 0.036) and -24.1 +/- 14.3 vs. -2.9 +/- 21.3 cm(2) (P = 0.03), respectively]. Twelve weeks after discontinuing oxandrolone, 83% of the reductions in total, trunk, and extremity fat by dual energy x-ray absorptiometry scanning were sustained (P < 0.02). Androgen therapy, therefore, produced significant and durable reductions in regional abdominal and peripheral adipose tissue that were associated with improvements in estimates of insulin sensitivity. However, high-density lipoprotein cholesterol decreased by -0.49 +/- 0.21 mmol/liter and directly measured low-density lipoprotein cholesterol increased by 0.57 +/- 0.67 mmol/liter and non-high-density lipoprotein cholesterol increased by 0.54 +/- 0.97 mmol/liter (P < 0.03 for each) during treatment with oxandrolone; these changes were largely reversible. Thus, therapy with an androgen that does not adversely affect lipids may be beneficial for some components of the metabolic syndrome in overweight older men with low testosterone levels.

this has more to do with the age of the users. Also impacts on DHT conversion/estrogen conversion and insulin/shbg (androgen replacement impacts).

Pumpnpose is coming out with a new thiomucase blend with the standard thiomucase (used before a show for drying out) plus caffeine and yohimbe. I was told it would be out next month. That would be good. I've also tried a bodywrap which helped me, but I'm trying to just lose a little around the waist, not get more defined. I'm sure if you emailed or called, they could help you pick an effective product.

Thiomucase:Caffeine & Yohimbe blend

You mean like this bad boy here ^^^
Hell ya customers love it too. Great product for sure.

You can't spot reduce. Running will burn fat off your abdominals MUCH quicker than situps will. It doesn't matter what part of the body you are exercising. Your body will take fat stores to use for energy wherever it prefers to do so. And it's always the same...regardless of the body-part being worked.

Back