Losing Water Weight/Week Prio to Comp

sks110183

Figure Girl
Last competition I didnt use the sauna to drop any water weight.... I am 4 weeks out and started this week sitting in the sauna for 20 to 40 minutes a day... any thoughts on if this is too early to start dropping some of my water? Any other suggestions on dropping water weight?

Also...last year I tried sweet potatoes teh night b4 my comp...Ive heard other girls eating ice cream or sugary carbs....any one played around with different carbs....i know every1's body is different...would just like to hear experiences and what has worked for others....

How did you go about it last time. How much water do you drink normally? Also , are you competing in figure, fitness or bodybuilding ? I keep my water intake high all the time and then the last week I start adjusting it.

I do figure... and I usually take something ( name of the pill slips my mind right now) to expel water...I started the week prior last comp also. I'm currently drinking 3 to 5 liters of water a day.

I do figure... and I usually take something ( name of the pill slips my mind right now) to expel water...I started the week prior last comp also. I'm currently drinking 3 to 5 liters of water a day.

Lasix? If you take those I wouldn't mess with your water until the week before, like fyre said. The lasix will do ya just fine. I'd say keep drinking your water, you don't want to limit water intake because that might slow the fat burning.

Thats what i figured......I had just talked to another competitor who started sitting in the sauna for 30min a day a month prior to her show...although she does have a similar body type to me, i cant risk slowing my metabolism

Back