Lot T Bloodwork for UFC fighter

when they banned trt, ufc ended a lot of careers.. guys that won't fake the funk just said fuck it

the other trend - guys cycling on and the coming off to step up for contests with " normative ranges"

so , being low T doesn't surprise me under either one of those scenarios

look at the physiques and athleticism of the pride fighters, shit even the old ufc events, vs todays ufc

Lmao. 1200ng/dL is "extremely high" apparently. Gotta love uneducated retards with a voice spouting horseshit. They both cycle, so why bring more attention to AAS use in a negative light, AND start associating actual numbers with what's acceptable and what isn't.

Hell, I give serious props to Vitor for still being in the game. I remember when he was brand new to the sport almost two decades ago - let him be.

The only reason why theres an issue with AAS use in the UFC or any sport for that matter is because they are banned. Unban then, then there wont be an issue. Problem solved.

more inline with our day and time.. politics and money

boxing / sanctioning orgs have to provide insurance AND deal with the athletic commissions..

its all politics, its all money and horseshit

i respect the guys who dropped out.

sacrifice your health, years of your life you'll never get back - to make dana white a fuck ton of money.

fuck that.

lets fight once a month on mom and pop shows, run our own gym and bounce a shit hole bar to make ends meet- in other words,break your balls, toil in obscurity - and keep your fucking dignity

japan was always the real prize. god i miss pride

i fucking hate the ufc, that whole organization - passionately, from the first inception to the mega cororate promotion that gobbled up all the smaller promotions who still let people fight under rules that weren't pussified and skewn to favor the grapplers hug n tug style of fighting thats made mma so fucking boring..

did i mention.. fuck the ufc?

Last edited:
I read somewhere that it has more to do with getting it sanctioned for legal gambling as there's some code of ethics. That make any sense to you Charlie?

I read somewhere that it has more to do with getting it sanctioned for legal gambling as there's some code of ethics. That make any sense to you Charlie?

very good observation.

and one more finger in that pie tying it all into politics, and money..

fight game always been a mess. its just now a more transparent mess than ever.

towns like vegas and atlantic city..

I've seen the athletic commissioner in atlantic city telling referees to stop fights, dq fighters, commenting to judges.. just right in the middle of the venue - out in the open air! just miserable shit goes on. I'm stopping

Last edited:
Back