Low dose tren cycle with 200mg TRT a week

yep you could do that . if you want even more stable blood levels of test though , you can just add and mix in .35 ml of test to each one of your Tren injections.

I got Pharmacy test from pak, those 1ml vials that you have to break so I odnt think I can leave it open unless if I fill it up in a syringe and live it in my drawer till the next injection.

I got Pharmacy test from pak, those 1ml vials that you have to break so I odnt think I can leave it open unless if I fill it up in a syringe and live it in my drawer till the next injection.

ok yeah just break it open and pin it all at the same time. if it was test prop or something then I'd say back fill 3 slin pins for the week. but test e just pin it all at once and be done with it.

ok yeah just break it open and pin it all at the same time. if it was test prop or something then I'd say back fill 3 slin pins for the week. but test e just pin it all at once and be done with it.

great, thanks for ur input bro ill def try the cycle this way, btw hows ur log going?

I have been researching low dose tren cycles accompanied by TRT quantities of test and was wondering how folks feel about such a protocol.

I am a very patient man, so I'm not the kinda guy that would run tren-a at 100mg, 75mgr even 50mg MWF. I was thinking about something along the line of 25-33mg MWF see how it treats me for a week or 2 and then bump it up to 50mg and eventually at 75mg MWF bringing me to no more than 225 per week.

I would prefer tren-e but folks seem to caution newbies against it in case they can't handle the sides, but I wonder if it would make more sense for me to do it that way and start off super slow like I would with tren-a

hows your logs going?

so I wouldn't need to inject test twice, I could do Test 1ml on Monday with 100mg tren, wed tren 100mg and Frid 100mg tren?
wow Im glad I came across this thread, I would of used tren at higher dosage with minimal the same results as using less tren lol

Ya man, sounds about like what I just started doing except I'm pinning tren daily50mgs. Tren, from my experience, is one of those "less is more (better)" compounds. If I go to high the sides aren't worth it to me. 50mg daily is my sweet spot. Good luck with first tren run bro!

Back