Low test around a year after steroids blood work done Please help!

Dihydroepiandrosterone. Probably misspelled but it isn't in my auto correct. Googling it can lead to a lot of BS. Its not one of the ones everyones talks about (TT, free T, LH, E2) but its important.

I'd use the search function and focus on the experienced members posts.

If your nipples don't hurt I would say no but I'm not a source. I just repeat. You're inside that range.

DHEA is another link in the hormone chain and I'm guessing it's elevated because your body is trying to increase testoserone. hCG is gone and the Nolva and Clomid are doing what they do. Beyond that is over my head without searching. Overly simplified to the point of almost being inaccurate probably.

Yeah you're probably right It's just someone on another forum said about how I'm bound to have like an estrogen rebound or somethin along them lines when I come off the chlomid and nolva I think he meant like the test would drop down n I'd get hit with my higher level of estrogen

Yeah your body will have to change when the Nolva and Clomid are over but you want to return to "natural" and that takes what it takes. Perfect cycle with perfect PCT will have a little "rebound". We are playing with hormones and complex systems with lots of feedback loops.

Yeah you're probably right It's just someone on another forum said about how I'm bound to have like an estrogen rebound or somethin along them lines when I come off the chlomid and nolva I think he meant like the test would drop down n I'd get hit with my higher level of estrogen

Lower Testosterone = Lower Estrogen in a working HPTA.

Cortisol is up because your free T is low. I think your labs look great for a restart, time for clomid, nolva.

Last edited:
This is basically an "I've been reading magazines and forums for 10 years" opinion but you might wanna tone down training. If your hormones ain't right recovery is down. Steroid don't increase performance. They increase recovery. Steroid forums are full of "training and diet" being dialed in before a cycle. If you're are low, other issues and low test you're not recovering right. It's released during stress. If you train hard it will go up but recovery and body functions get rid of it.

This is basically an "I've been reading magazines and forums for 10 years" opinion but you might wanna tone down training. If your hormones ain't right recovery is down. Steroid don't increase performance. They increase recovery. Steroid forums are full of "training and diet" being dialed in before a cycle. If you're are low, other issues and low test you're not recovering right. It's released during stress. If you train hard it will go up but recovery and body functions get rid of it.

I wish that was the problem but this low T has ***ned my motivation I train about twice a week lol and it's a major mental battle for me to get in there

Imt.. I have started chlomid and nolva already, good to hear my labs are looking good. You say low free T is making my cortisol high, this wouldn't be that my test is low because cortisol is high?

Imt.. I have started chlomid and nolva already, good to hear my labs are looking good. You say low free T is making my cortisol high, this wouldn't be that my test is low because cortisol is high?

Yes it could be. Those two are on a teeter totter.

I wouldn't worry too much at this point though, it may level out. Other than that your labs are very positive, for a restart.

For those of u interested a month after poWer PCT my test was 10 nmol then I did some diet adjustments and a month later my testosterone was 13nmol still not great but much better than 6nmol, also I was in the middle of a fast so could of even been higher I am now back on AAS

For those of u interested a month after poWer PCT my test was 10 nmol then I did some diet adjustments and a month later my testosterone was 13nmol still not great but much better than 6nmol, also I was in the middle of a fast so could of even been higher I am now back on AAS

Thanks for the update, great thread. Whats your cycle looking like now?

Im doin
600mg of test cyp weekly
800mg of primo weekly
40mg of tbol daily
50-75mg of proviron daily

gonna run for 10-12 weeks then have a 4 month break and bulk throught the winter :)

I was taking 0.5mg of adex twice weekly then i decided because im doing a lot of DHT steroids and heard this helps prevent conversion to estrogen? anyway the week i stopped adex i got gyno, its only a tiny pea sized lump whether maybe i had it before and just got paranoid that week (about 3 weeks in) no itchy nipples or nothing just had a tender small lump under and to the left of my left nipple. so now ive upped the adex to 1mg EOD and starting using 40mg of tamoxifen daily which is probably way overboard but jus want rid of it, i also stopped all steroids for a week to try get it to simmer down. I on week 5 now, body fat is flying off me

Back