low test high deca=less bloat?

So much retarded advice... Jp you got a lot of holes in your game to figure out.. thats all i can say. You are not a coach or something in real life?

To op, i think youll be fine with the 100/400 combo.

Actually Mr Know-it-All.

I use to be a Trainer, and have been doing this since 1978.

What's your Claim-to-Fame.................................JP
P.S.
And please point out these Holes in my Game since you seem to know it all.

Does deca affect your E2 levels?

YES

Yes, while trenbolone does not aromatize, deca does at about 20% compared to testosterone.
So you'll need to tweak AI if running deca :)

Again YES, YES ^^^

Santa is on spot ^^^ and yes even though people don't think 19-nors can aromatize so they don't know it can screw with your prolactin. That's where the Caber comes in ..You know that, I believe.

My first post ^^^

Actually Mr Know-it-All.

P.S.

I would also like to hear. THe first defense of Deca "dick: if you will is controlling ES and I will ad by BW. You need to keep a close eye and tweak that AI for how your body reacts. Gotta know your body and know the BW accurately. For me if I ever do Deca again I will save upfor multiple lab workups.You can do a single E2 only with a "sensitive assay"

Read up on a couple different Deca Profiles to learn even more.

Good Luck,
ONN

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually Mr Know-it-All.

P.S.

my claim to fame is that during my high school graduation after i got my diploma, i took off my robe and ran naked all the way out the gym and into my car and pealed away.

just an update

i kept test @100mg and ran deca @500mg /w
result:

almost no bloat
face/gains was lean
no ED
actually i felt great
gained 5kg/11lbs in 10 weeks
didn't gain much strength but i was happy with it .
dropped deca 14 days ago and i'm running test @ trt dose atm .

high test low deca or 1:1 ratio always make me drowsy and bloat .
no matter where my e2 levels are .
i guess i just don't react well to high test .
i keep test @ 100-150/w from now on and will add other compound base on my goals .

What are your Low Carb Days in Grams.
As this varies a lot person to person.

Give me your Carb Consumption for the Week, by Day.
Low Carb Days in Grams ~ How many Days per week for each one below.
High Carb Days in Grams.
Medium Carb Days in Grams.

Usually if E-2 is in Range, then it's Diet related.
Please give me your Current Stats.
Age/Height/Weight/Approx Body Fat Percent................................ JP

6'1
~11% bf

low carb days -50grams
high carb days 200-250grams
no medium carb day

i'm not a carb person so i eat low carb 7 8 days in a row and 1 high carb day.
i don't think it's diet related .
i know guys in my gym that run high test cycles and while they are in 7% body fat range, their face is like a pillow.once they come off, face get back to normal and those chiseled jawline shine again .
not sure what causes bloat in some people, maybe genetic .

just an update

i kept test @100mg and ran deca @500mg /w
result:

almost no bloat
face/gains was lean
no ED
actually i felt great
gained 5kg/11lbs in 10 weeks
didn't gain much strength but i was happy with it .
dropped deca 14 days ago and i'm running test @ trt dose atm .

high test low deca or 1:1 ratio always make me drowsy and bloat .
no matter where my e2 levels are .
i guess i just don't react well to high test .
i keep test @ 100-150/w from now on and will add other compound base on my goals .

From what I***8217;ve learned through the years, I***8217;d have to agree with your method. All you need is minimal test with the deca. It***8217;s been good for me to lower test when running any other compounds that way the other compounds shine. Especially dryer ones. I also balloon up when I***8217;m running higher test and deca. At 5-600 of each I look like the Michelin man. Chipmunk cheeks.

From what I***8217;ve learned through the years, I***8217;d have to agree with your method. All you need is minimal test with the deca. It***8217;s been good for me to lower test when running any other compounds that way the other compounds shine. Especially dryer ones. I also balloon up when I***8217;m running higher test and deca. At 5-600 of each I look like the Michelin man. Chipmunk cheeks.

Spot on Anon, I have found the same... It really is Simple Simon when you are really looking for a the attributes of a specific compound to shine, do it's work efficiently then by keeping the test low will help avoid the same common problem of Aromatase rising by the test.

Your body need test as it is the main hormone for our normal endocrine system. But only a small amount such as in a TRT dose or lil more.
Let the dynamics and attributes of the other compound to work. Usually most any benefit from the test along side the compound chosen comes with heavy sides.

I have said I did like my test and so I've done my share of High test cycles..... lol to say the least :)

OMM

My first few cycles were straight nandrolone decanoate (600mg to 750mgs)1988 - 1990

No deca dick

recently on a 300 test 300 npp cycle was pushing rope for the last couple weeks of the cycle

just thinking out loud

Back