Lower back spasm. What doctor to see

Stim machine is a machine that has these little electo patched they place on your injured muscle and send an electric current threw and causes the muscle to flex and relax. I don't know how it helps with injuries but I know it worked for me

Stim machine is a machine that has these little electo patched they place on your injured muscle and send an electric current threw and causes the muscle to flex and relax. I don't know how it helps with injuries but I know it worked for me

Oh okay ya I know what ur talking about, believe it reduces inflammation.tht an ultra sound machine.

I've just been foam rolling, roll a lacrosse ball on it, hear and pray it gets better so I can train harder

My any chance do u know how many uses it generally takes to see improvement? I know everybody will be diff due to severity of injury. I'm curious if it's something u go to several times a week for a few weeks or just go to a few sessions

Toradol is probably what the nurse gave you. NFL style injectable anti-inflammatory. If you have a back issue again, go see a physiatrist (also known as a physical medicine and rehabilitation doc). That is your starting point, they can do trigger point injections for spasmed muscles, epidural injections for herniated discs and refer you to an ortho spine surgeon if it's really bad or a chiro or physical therapist if it's not. I've got two herniated discs and a rupture in one, had to get injections a few years back, rested it and good to go. Just pulled 506 the other day.

Toradol is probably what the nurse gave you. NFL style injectable anti-inflammatory. If you have a back issue again, go see a physiatrist (also known as a physical medicine and rehabilitation doc). That is your starting point, they can do trigger point injections for spasmed muscles, epidural injections for herniated discs and refer you to an ortho spine surgeon if it's really bad or a chiro or physical therapist if it's not. I've got two herniated discs and a rupture in one, had to get injections a few years back, rested it and good to go. Just pulled 506 the other day.

Yes that's it I remember that name. As well as metacaramol and 800mg ib profeun. I'm almost positive it a just muscle no spine or disc issue. Just chronic spams and a deferred strain isy guess but I'm no MD. Scheduling. Chiro next.

How are your potassium and magnesium levels? Eating enough bananas for example?
Would potassium and magnesium homeoth muscle spasms or strain?
When I say cramp I don't mean like a dehydration cramp bad wording on my part I mean like it tenses and contacts up.

Should I consider supplement these minerals to help the strain and spams?

Would potassium and magnesium homeoth muscle spasms or strain?
When I say cramp I don't mean like a dehydration cramp bad wording on my part I mean like it tenses and contacts up.

Should I consider supplement these minerals to help the strain and spams?

If you already eating bananas you should be fine.

Back