Lowest effective Tren dose with T?

ZEROFEAR66

I'm 55 and been on TRT for about 5 years. I'm 6 ft, 225 about 14% bf. Ive been doing low dose T, 100 sq ew. I recently added Tren to get a little leaner but have been wondering what would be the lowest effective dose? I'm getting blood done soon, my last T level was right around 800. I've been lifting for about 30 years. Squat and deadlift around 400 comfortably. Joints feel ok. Moods decent. Libido fine. Just wanted to get some input from you guys.
TIA!

Cruising at 100mg tren/100mg test per week is fine though but get blood tests done to make sure you're healthy.

50mg eod of Acetate would work well for what your looking for. You wont notice much with anything under that dose. Get some caber on hand also. I take it for libido issues from tren. I never lactate from it nut it can be hit or miss with my sex drive. I get really horned out but my buddy dont show up when hes supposed to. When I take .5 caber twice a week things work out well.

After you have been on 50mg eod, if things are working out you could up it to 75mg eod. The 50mg eod you will notice something but nothing to get excited over. 75 will be a nice addition in gains and 100mg eod will make a big difference. But start out low and ypu can always go up as your body adjusts to the lower dose.

Good luck and remember if you start thinking different than normal that is only the tren.

Thank you guys for the advice. I appreciate it. Yes, Definitely getting labs done soon. I have noticed a little agro going on intermittently. Nothing psycho yet lol.

Thank you guys for the advice. I appreciate it. Yes, Definitely getting labs done soon. I have noticed a little agro going on intermittently. Nothing psycho yet lol.

That would be the tren brother. I'm 51 and I cannot stand the sides from tren, despite how well it does work. Just my 2 cnts. :)

I just took my first dose of tren today 50 mg of tren ace today! Couldn't get tren enanthate. Also taking test and will add in Winstrol later in cycle. I'm 48 and informed but concerned about sides. Let's see how it goes. Ill post some blood work in a few weeks.

Nubbie question; can I get away with a Monday Wed. Friday injection schedule at 50 mg and still get good results on a cutting cycle?

I just took my first dose of tren today 50 mg of tren ace today! Couldn't get tren enanthate. Also taking test and will add in Winstrol later in cycle. I'm 48 and informed but concerned about sides. Let's see how it goes. Ill post some blood work in a few weeks.

Nubbie question; can I get away with a Monday Wed. Friday injection schedule at 50 mg and still get good results on a cutting cycle?

looks good, maybe try tuesday, thursday and saturday pinning instead.

Back