Lowest Virilization?

Xtreme57

Without getting into too much detail (mostly b/c it's irrelevant), I have been doing research for a cycle, BUT it is CRUCIAL that my voice does not get any deeper or change in any way.

So what (if any) steroid can be somewhat anabolic yet not cause virialization?

Thanks very much

If you are that afraid of your voice changing, then look elsewhere. When dealing with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) there are no absolutes. What happens to or works for one person can be dramatically different for you. While I do think the odds of your voice getting deeper are slim (unless you are a female or a kid) the chance however small still exist no matter which compound you use.

A raspy or deeper voice sounds way better anyway when it comes to singing, and if you don't think so you can stop the cycle and it should return to normal....I've never heard of a mens voice perminately changing......

A raspy or deeper voice sounds way better anyway when it comes to singing, and if you don't think so you can stop the cycle and it should return to normal....I've never heard of a mens voice perminately changing......

I've heard this also, but I'm unsure if after 10 weeks of exposure it would still hold true ...

didn't you already have a thread about this, or was that someone else? Someone in a band who was afraid of their voice changing?

In theory it will be

In practice it doesnt always turn out that way, because even mildly androgenic drugs like Var and Primo are DHT derivatives.
And there have been cases of people losing hair on Primo but not on Test, as strange as it sounds.
So as another member said - there are no absolutes, and you cannot rely on theory too much.
If losing your voice is a major concern - stay away from all AAS.
You can still use peptides only and grow (HGH, IGF-1)

In theory it will be

In practice it doesnt always turn out that way, because even mildly androgenic drugs like Var and Primo are DHT derivatives.
And there have been cases of people losing hair on Primo but not on Test, as strange as it sounds.
So as another member said - there are no absolutes, and you cannot rely on theory too much.
If losing your voice is a major concern - stay away from all AAS.
You can still use peptides only and grow (HGH, IGF-1)

That is a very good point.

Peptides don't have the same sides?

I know about HGHs results AND price ... that being said, how well does IGF-1 compare?

so does anyone know the answer to this? Is Var easier on virilization than test?

Var would be fine, I wouldn't worry about that at all, you are already a man aren't you. If you haven't hit puberty yet than I wouldn't do it, you might turn into a man.

Without getting into too much detail (mostly b/c it's irrelevant), I have been doing research for a cycle, BUT it is CRUCIAL that my voice does not get any deeper or change in any way.

So what (if any) steroid can be somewhat anabolic yet not cause virialization?

Thanks very much

If you have done a lot of research than you know that the less androgenic ones would be better for you.

Deca, Equipose, Primobolan, Winstrol, and, Anavar, is what women do to avoid virilization. Stay on the low side of the dosage recommendations and you will be fine. No problem.

slam

didn't you already have a thread about this, or was that someone else? Someone in a band who was afraid of their voice changing?

-this post really answered his question!-
-why post like this when he asked a question he would like an
answer to if you can't answer his question why even post in his thread?-
-so someone else or he posted about this before!-maybe he didn't get the answers to his question or it was someone elses thread alltogether!-
-now to answer your question or at least address your concern of your voice-
-I own atatto shop and sing in a band and I have never had my voice change from a cycle,or did it change while on cycle!-how old are you (please answer truthfully!)
best wishes! rock on!

-this post really answered his question!-
-why post like this when he asked a question he would like an
answer to if you can't answer his question why even post in his thread?-
-so someone else or he posted about this before!-maybe he didn't get the answers to his question or it was someone elses thread alltogether!-
-now to answer your question or at least address your concern of your voice-
-I own atatto shop and sing in a band and I have never had my voice change from a cycle,or did it change while on cycle!-how old are you (please answer truthfully!)
best wishes! rock on!

Haha why would I lie about my age? I'm in my mid-20s. Music is certainly not my career - but it is a very passionate hobby of mine that I am very interested in keeping around.

But that you for your defense ... I appreciate it.

You experienced no significant changes? What cycles have you ran?

Back