lr3 igf-1 and slin?

diamond

my next cycle will be running igf-1 and i want to add slin.i no igf increases affectifness of slin so how would i go about dosing it and taking in carbs.ive never used slin or igf before.will be running it with test eq and tren maybe some dbol as well with arimadex and nolvadex hcg?i heard igf will stop fat from slin so should i do morning and post workout thanks?

Taking Slin IMO is not for the beginner.. I would not come close to stiuckin myself with that at this point in time, and would highly recommend you read up on some material before you take the plunge..

If you were to use LR3, then use it during your post cycle therapy (pct) after your cycle of Tren etc.. It will help you keep your gains and prolly add some..

Last edited:
im not a begginer with gear just not used slin.done alot of reading on igf and some on slin just dont no how to combine the 2 safely

The short answer is that it probably isn't safe to combine the two. I have done it, but only after I had a lot of experience with insulin and had used the IGF for a while.

If you are set on doing this - be very careful. I would recommend that you ease your way into each of them alone before you think about combining them. If you do combine them, start with the smallest amount and slowly build up. Keep carbs on hand at all times.

Actually, I don't think it is a good idea at all unless and until you have a lot of experience with insulin and are very familiar with its effects and how to deal with them.

ok thanks maybe ill leave slin this time and just do igf.i dont think ill try slin alone as the fat gain sounds a problem and i gain fat being an endo.

The IGF has a lot of the same effects of insulin tithout the same possibility of fat gains. So I doubt you will be disappointed.

Trevdog hit the spot right on the target,it's too dangerous running igf1lr3 with slin,you increase your chances of going hypo big time if you run them together.

diamond said:
i dont think ill try slin alone as the fat gain sounds a problem and i gain fat being an endo.
Maybe you just stay away from it completely. I think the safest way to run slin and igf-1 is to go 4 on 4 off between the 2.

JohnnyB

If you are set on doing this - be very careful. I would recommend that you ease your way into each of them alone before you think about combining them. If you do combine them, start with the smallest amount and slowly build up. Keep carbs on hand at all times.

i agree bro-- your stepping into different grounds now--slow and easy

Back