Luquillo at 176 lbs 5'8

Damn bro, what a big difference! You are lookin very thick and strong. Your traps are huge! It must be from all those deads you do lol. I would say hit your arms a little bit harder and your shoulders too. Overall, you look outstanding, good job. :)

Well I would tell you which areas have come along the best, but they all have. You have totally transformed yourself Luq. Really don't look like the same person to me.

Just keep working hard and in another year you will look even bigger.

I would say your BF% is hanging at or around 12-13%.

Well done.

Winterlong said:
Damn bro, what a big difference! You are lookin very thick and strong. Your traps are huge! It must be from all those deads you do lol. I would say hit your arms a little bit harder and your shoulders too. Overall, you look outstanding, good job. :)
Thanks winter!
Yes, my arms and chest suck, but I'm planning to keep gaining overall mass for another year and then start looking at lacking bodyparts.
The thing is that 3 day split and short workouts are giving me great results and I'm affraid to throw in more excersises or working days!
ps: your recent pics also show great progress winter. Good job for you too!

adidamps2 said:
wow bro gaining nice...looking thick too. major differneces can be seen. its been fun watching your progress. keep it man.
Thanks adida. I've seen your pics and always keep checking your journal and I can tell you also made great gains.

tman55 said:
Well I would tell you which areas have come along the best, but they all have. You have totally transformed yourself Luq. Really don't look like the same person to me.
Thanks for your words tman!
I've learnt a lot from reading your journal and your comments are always appreciated.
Maybe if I keep working hard someday I'll look as thick as you!

Great progress luquillo!! You can tell you've been hittin' the deads hard. Quads are looking thick as well as your delts and chest. And you're natty, too! Keep it up bro.

JT190 said:
Great progress luquillo!! You can tell you've been hittin' the deads hard. Quads are looking thick as well as your delts and chest. And you're natty, too! Keep it up bro.

Thanks JT! Yes, I've been hitting deads hard, and squats too. I've seen your pics and you made great progress too. I hope I can get as thick and lean as you someday.

Back