M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone) Live up to the hype?

jozifp103

I ordered some EP M1T a few months ago when I was planning my bulk cycle. I am now 6 weeks into it. (test E 750mg/npp 750mg/mast E 600mg).

I have yet to try M1T but I want to toss it into this cycle before it ends. Anyone who's run it.....is it really as powerful as they hype? Is the mass it brings relly THAT explosive and rapid? And would you consider it to be relatively dry or wet gains?

Any insight on this would be great. Just want to know what to expect.

Thanks in advance.

2h87689.jpg

M1T is 9 time s stronger( ok that s an M1T claim but I ve looked it up and it s far far stronger than d bol) than test and it s on tap in 4-7 day s with gain s coming on ridiculously fast at 10 -14 day s FOR ME.
I ve never done more than 20 or went over 28 day s as it IS a methylated oral and loves to try to turn ur liver into Styrofoam.
But my cycle of 250 prop and 250 tren a plus my low dose approach AND advanced age precludes me doing this as I cut for my B day and the spring. I get stronger than my bone s can take on it with a calorie deficit and water retention dropping off.

U ll be stronger than ever I m o.

I am one of those guys that has a tough time with orals. In fact it was T who mentioned using M1T at 20mg a day that gave me the Idea to run dbol at 10 to 20mg a day . Since M1T is more powerful than dbol I never even bothered to try it. If I could tolerate orals I would love to. Because my friend used m1t at 30 to 40 and as T mentioned above....he got real strong real fast.
As a side note...if anyone is like me and has low tolerance to orals either use dbol like I do or use tbol. With tbol you won't be seeing strength and gains like you would with M1t or dbol but it is easier to use without the side effects that wimps likee get.

Ive got some M1T in my stash and have yet to use it either. d-ballin' right now anyway and don't think it would be a great idea to mix the two. I'm thinking ill take a few weeks inbetween my last dbol dose before starting it for the end of winter bulk. Better yet, since itsa about to be March, save that shit for next winter;-) lol.

I've actually used psl m1t a few times.

It comes on quick and it's definitely a dryer look. I was filling out shirts in the first couple weeks that were a little loose on me prior to taking M1T.

You wanna up your carbs and drink a shit load of water. Closer to two gallons a day.
If you stick to the water and high carbs then fatigue shouldn't be an issue.

I started at 10ed then a week in I upped it to 20 ed.

I would say it beats dbol hands down. No major bloat, great size and strength gains.
And the pumps were insane awesome.

I will definitely be adding it again in the future when my goals are more size and strength oriented. Right now I'm in more of a cut phase. Since I weigh 250 I don't see it being good for my goals I'm trying to reach.

what benefit does this have, why not just inject test

I think you may be under the impression that M1T is an oral form of test or converts directly to test in your system. It's actually a different compound altogether. Similar to superdrol. Technically superdrol (methyldrostanolone) as you can see from the chemical name, is just a methylated version of masteron (drostanolone).....but this methylation changes it's properties altogether.

I've actually used psl m1t a few times.

It comes on quick and it's definitely a dryer look. I was filling out shirts in the first couple weeks that were a little loose on me prior to taking M1T.

You wanna up your carbs and drink a shit load of water. Closer to two gallons a day.
If you stick to the water and high carbs then fatigue shouldn't be an issue.

I started at 10ed then a week in I upped it to 20 ed.

I would say it beats dbol hands down. No major bloat, great size and strength gains.
And the pumps were insane awesome.

I will definitely be adding it again in the future when my goals are more size and strength oriented. Right now I'm in more of a cut phase. Since I weigh 250 I don't see it being good for my goals I'm trying to reach.

Ok it's a done deal. I'm jumping on at 30mg.

Really.???
At 10 I m stupid strong after 10-15 day s. like..well I did 225 x Y last week so it ll 2 or more this week.
At 20 my chasis was failing like a drag car frame twisting.
At 30. I get goose bump s thinking about it.
Warm up. Wrap them joint s up and ice them son or you will creaking like me when shitting or worse...........hitting something.

Just my opinion but it seems the more compounds you're on the less one can tell which compound has what effect. I use m1t for several days in a row and have yet to see any remarkable difference but I'm running 5 compounds albeit some higher dosages than others.

I have heard m1t is fairly toxic so I haven't used it extensively

VERY well put.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I fail to see how guy s doing 3,, 4 ,,or 5 compounds can honestly what did what with any certainty.
I m a test guy. Of late 50 tren a e day but going back to e o d just cuz my rosey personality is suffering.
Seriously..if I were M1T, masteron dec a and proviron not only would something not get paid but I d be hard put to say what either drove my libido or killed it.
Gueessss I m scared.

I ordered some EP M1T a few months ago when I was planning my bulk cycle. I am now 6 weeks into it. (test E 750mg/npp 750mg/mast E 600mg).

I have yet to try M1T but I want to toss it into this cycle before it ends. Anyone who's run it.....is it really as powerful as they hype? Is the mass it brings relly THAT explosive and rapid? And would you consider it to be relatively dry or wet gains?

Any insight on this would be great. Just want to know what to expect.

Thanks in advance.

2h87689.jpg

Send us over a pack and ill let you know how it goes :)

Ok it's a done deal. I'm jumping on at 30mg.

Slow down buddy!!!! Why 30? Start at 10 or 20 first.

I'm positive you will be more than happy at 20ed. The first time I ran it I didn't even have much access to good equipment for training. I was very limited and still got good results. The last time after a little over a week in the gym I was getting skin splitting pumps.

Ease into it like a tight pussy then let her rip;-)

I gave my last 2 bag s to a chick I hate..told her it was Var.....

JKG--gave to sum cop s lol. If we tested the local cop s and Fire they could not field a swat team or put a camp fire.
Just doing my part.

It s to strong for me and I m a geriatric so oral s are out

I go away for a few months and return to find my inbox full of messages from people who should know better - pushing WTF cycle combo's from random doctor's....

I see nothing has changed. :thumbsdow

Wassuuppp Ben!!?? Good to have you back brotha.
...now if only Matt would surface....with his entertaining 100+ page threads! lol.

Really.???
At 10 I m stupid strong after 10-15 day s. like..well I did 225 x Y last week so it ll 2 or more this week.
At 20 my chasis was failing like a drag car frame twisting.
At 30. I get goose bump s thinking about it.
Warm up. Wrap them joint s up and ice them son or you will creaking like me when shitting or worse...........hitting something.

Slow down buddy!!!! Why 30? Start at 10 or 20 first.

I'm positive you will be more than happy at 20ed. The first time I ran it I didn't even have much access to good equipment for training. I was very limited and still got good results. The last time after a little over a week in the gym I was getting skin splitting pumps.

Ease into it like a tight pussy then let her rip;-)

Lol I suppose I didn't illustrate my sarcasm well enough. I'm not going to jump on 30mg right away guys. I know better.

Back