M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone) Live up to the hype?

Wassuuppp Ben!!?? Good to have you back brotha.
...now if only Matt would surface....with his entertaining 100+ page threads! lol.

You're putting me on a par with that *****? I think it's time to vacate the premises again.

Adios.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did ya jump on the M1T yet?

Not yet my dude. Still settling into my new job and want to stay on my A game. It's in the near future though. I'll update this thread when the shit goes down. Starting at 10mg, then bumping up as I see fit.

I have a bag and am thinking of kickstarting my next bulk with it. I have a LOT of liver supps to take when I do. I will let you all know how it goes, I will start a log of it I think. It will be another few weeks, I have to marinate at 185lbs (and 13% body fat) for a few more weeks before I do. I also have to wait until my TRT doc checkup is over in two weeks - then BAM!!!

I have a bag and am thinking of kickstarting my next bulk with it. I have a LOT of liver supps to take when I do. I will let you all know how it goes, I will start a log of it I think. It will be another few weeks, I have to marinate at 185lbs (and 13% body fat) for a few more weeks before I do. I also have to wait until my TRT doc checkup is over in two weeks - then BAM!!!

I might run it for 2 weeks then run a sarm as a bridge...
Like lgd or yk

I ordered some EP M1T a few months ago when I was planning my bulk cycle. I am now 6 weeks into it. (test E 750mg/npp 750mg/mast E 600mg).

I have yet to try M1T but I want to toss it into this cycle before it ends. Anyone who's run it.....is it really as powerful as they hype? Is the mass it brings relly THAT explosive and rapid? And would you consider it to be relatively dry or wet gains?

Any insight on this would be great. Just want to know what to expect.

Thanks in advance.

2h87689.jpg

Dry or wet gains will depend on your diet. I don't know about this modified drug but am also interested. Why didn't you just take it from the start??

Dry or wet gains will depend on your diet. I don't know about this modified drug but am also interested. Why didn't you just take it from the start??

You want to keep your carbs high and drink a couple gallons of water a day. If you don't then you get really lethargic from M1T. I kept on the dry side compared to dbol. That was not eating clean either.

Not quite bro. Some compounds are known to cause more water retention regardless of diet. You take tren and deca on the same diet and I promise you'll be drier on tren. Otherwise, what's the point of having different compounds? Because they have different effects on your physique.

Slow down buddy!!!! Why 30? Start at 10 or 20 first.

I'm positive you will be more than happy at 20ed. The first time I ran it I didn't even have much access to good equipment for training. I was very limited and still got good results. The last time after a little over a week in the gym I was getting skin splitting pumps.

Ease into it like a tight pussy then let her rip;-)

Agreed

I just started taking 10 - 20mg/day for a week now and gained 5lbs so far. But research shows that you loose it as fast as you put it on when u stop taking it. Everything Ive found anyways. Something about the gains are intracellular water. Anyone have experience with this when they stopped? Teut?
Strength has definantly shop up too. I have to be careful with that tho as not to put too much stress on my old wore out tendons/joints

Back