major difference between test cyp and test suspension......

Scrum_Bag

i know the suspension is three different testosterone products, but why would you use that instead of test cyp? is it more for powerlifters or more expensive or something like that?

i know the suspension is three different testosterone products, but why would you use that instead of test cyp? is it more for powerlifters or more expensive or something like that?

Suspension is not 3 different testosterone products, it is testosterone base. Which means it is pure testosterone with the extra esters giving it another name on the end.

Test suspension you have to shoot everyday, most people do not want to shoot every day. MG for MG it is more powerful so you can use less though.

Yeh, he's thinking sustenon 250. Not suspension. OP look up the difference. We mistake the 2 all the time :cool:

Suspension is not Sustenon (different Test esters mixed in the same solution to keep a constant flow of Test into the bloodstream based on the absorbtion rate of each ester over a period of time). Suspension is a water based Test solution which is quickly absorbed by the body because there is no ester for the body to have to disolve. Cypionate is an ester.
Lifters using Suspension will experience less Test side effects because of the lesser amont of time the body is exposed to the Test.
A longer ester like Cyp is usually used by P/L to develope more strength.
Google "esters" for more info but remember all Test is the same. The difference is the ester and the amount of time the body is exposed.

Suspension is the best test u can run imo, that is if u can afford to run it for a nice duration.

Back