Major PIP / Redness / Firm from test 250 and tren e 150 blend

Jason785

LUsing gp test/tren E blend since last week. Total is 400mg/ml, as tittle says 250test/150tren.

Timeline:

Tues- first pin to quad. No pain right after. Lifted chest in the gym.

Wed- getting a little hard to walk from pain but not unbearable. This has happened with test e before so no concerns. Back day goes very well

Thurs pm- pinned my left delt. I've pinned delta before but feel like this time I went a little further forward than usual and only inserted the 25g needle about .75". Got a little light headed and nauseous during the inject so immediately pulled out after pushing and began to massage area (maybe I seeped some gear out). Later that night I had the usual delt soreness I get which is uncomfortable but manageable.

Friday- feeling better, delt pain is going down/ feel like it will be 100% by tomorrow. I do another chest workout bc my leg is still almost immobile. By the end of chest workout I notice my delt has become swollen and very firm. It was a little painful during the workout but I pushed through. Also has become red from front of delt down through upper bicep. Develop a bad fever at night.

Sat- delt is extremely painful. Still can move and flex arm with discomfort but the front third of delt and upper 3rd of bicep are red and very firm. No visible swelling just very firm to touch. Leg is starting to get better. Fever is down during the day but returns mildly at night. Taking lots of vitamin c, zinc, Advil etc...

Today- wake up without a fever but aching neck (prob from past 3 nights of awkward sleep positions from the shoulder). Still have a minor headache but day/night difference from yesterday. Leg is mobile again, only very slight pain but mostly. Shoulder is slightly more flexible but still very firm and red, which has moved down my entire bicep. Pain is more in bicep now

Any thoughts on what happened here?

Have you ever used gear before that is as highly concentrated (mg/ml)? Higher concentrations often cause more PIP. How many ml are you pinning each time?

Sounds like you have but just want to make sure. Are you pinning virgin muscle? Have you run cycles before and used these injection sites?

Are the painful areas warm to the touch? Any signs of infection such as red streaks moving up your veins?

Can you describe your process for doing an injection?

I've only run test e for 2 other cycles 500mg/week split into two doses.

Area is kinda warm but so is the rest of my body from the fever.

Like I mentioned this delt inject was a little further forward and lower than I usually go. Seems like oil definitely leaked out during the inject and down bicep causing irritation. This could unfortunately be timed badly with test flu.

when I was using test dosed at 400mg/ml ... man I used inject quad , and 2 days after injection , I could harldy walk I hurt so bad . It would also feel extremely knotted and hard in the injection site and I had a red spot grow in the area almost every time I injected that would grow downward . It would eventually go away . Didn't even attempt pinning delts with that stuff . Even glutes was horrible , would bend and sometimes my lower back would lock up . But im almost certain now it was the high concentration of the gear . However I never got a fever from it . The redness and knotting it did get and pain .

LUsing gp test/tren E blend since last week. Total is 400mg/ml, as tittle says 250test/150tren.

Timeline:

Tues- first pin to quad. No pain right after. Lifted chest in the gym.

Wed- getting a little hard to walk from pain but not unbearable. This has happened with test e before so no concerns. Back day goes very well

Thurs pm- pinned my left delt. I've pinned delta before but feel like this time I went a little further forward than usual and only inserted the 25g needle about .75". Got a little light headed and nauseous during the inject so immediately pulled out after pushing and began to massage area (maybe I seeped some gear out). Later that night I had the usual delt soreness I get which is uncomfortable but manageable.

Friday- feeling better, delt pain is going down/ feel like it will be 100% by tomorrow. I do another chest workout bc my leg is still almost immobile. By the end of chest workout I notice my delt has become swollen and very firm. It was a little painful during the workout but I pushed through. Also has become red from front of delt down through upper bicep. Develop a bad fever at night.

Sat- delt is extremely painful. Still can move and flex arm with discomfort but the front third of delt and upper 3rd of bicep are red and very firm. No visible swelling just very firm to touch. Leg is starting to get better. Fever is down during the day but returns mildly at night. Taking lots of vitamin c, zinc, Advil etc...

Today- wake up without a fever but aching neck (prob from past 3 nights of awkward sleep positions from the shoulder). Still have a minor headache but day/night difference from yesterday. Leg is mobile again, only very slight pain but mostly. Shoulder is slightly more flexible but still very firm and red, which has moved down my entire bicep. Pain is more in bicep now

Any thoughts on what happened here?
Too much mg per ml, dilute the gear with some lower dose another gear, or even with empty oil
That product was not a correct choice for you i must say. Better to buy Test 250 and Tren seperate and arrange the dosage and ml by yourself
That type of high dosage products are good for guys who already do big cycles like 1000 mg test , 500-600 tren ect...

Could I split it into two injections of .5ml per site. Guess this defeats the E idea of less pinning but sure as hell beats current pain

Also would this be causing the fever? It's been going for 48 hours but has greatly improved

Could I split it into two injections of .5ml per site. Guess this defeats the E idea of less pinning but sure as hell beats current pain

Also would this be causing the fever? It's been going for 48 hours but has greatly improved
Yes 0.5 ml injection will help but same symptoms will occur only less felt.
But on the other hand with more injections cycle will harder to continue in coming weeks

Yes 0.5 ml injection will help but same symptoms will occur only less felt.
But on the other hand with more injections cycle will harder to continue in coming weeks

Should i cut down with some grapeseed oil? Hit the left glute and right quad (second pin on quad). Glute is a little swollen and sore but the quad only has minimal pain. I see what your saying about splitting between sites. Next pin is monday and I'm out of locations to pin. Going to just go with whichever hurts the least or maybe involve my right delt.

Maybe skip one injection day ? . Wait 2-3 days more. Anyway there must be some gear left inside all that Odemma in injection sites.
This will help your injection sites recover much faster, after that dilute the gear with grape seed or cotton seed or best with Ethyl Oleate and
start a new schedule of injection. Without sites get recovered, you will have same problem with any injection , even tough you will inject a different product
Probably in your sites some scar tissue started to be created , so allow it to recover or in every injection you do problem and recovery time will grow

Back