Make you own gear

Eze

Make your own gear

Has anyone here made their own gear other than fina?

Last edited:
Its not hard, as long as you can get the powder through customs. Well I take that back, some things are tough, but enanthate was easy.

With the addition of parabolan to a couple of powder lists, sure make it something to consider.

JohnnyB

just finished making test prop. No pain whatso ever. i got 200ml @100mg/ml for about $200. cant go wrong.

hey easto

hey easto i am thinkin on doin some brewin.i am probably gonna order 10 g of everything.nice round number not too big to start just in case it isn't my thing yet enuff to toy with a lil.also if your are not a total pig sshould last a while.just my thoughts.

Sure. I've made deca durabolin (nandrolone decanoate), test ethanate, test propinate, test base in oil, and a test base / test prop blend. I'm also using notacow's method to make white fina (remove the binders).

Its not very difficult to do.

very interesting...now the dumb questions, what powders are available and where you get them...and keep the torches down on this one bros....i hope this does not turn into a source posting fiasco....

E

me neither...withoput a ton of source posts etc...how would one go about finding the ingredients to make per eq or a test...

E

ussualy 10 grams is what u bet that will usssualt make n50 ml at 200 mg per ml ,considering its a enenathet or cyp ester.

If you are giving places to by the powders you should take it to secure email not pms.

Do a search for synovex though it is legal fun much like fina :)

Back