Making 50ml of 400mg/ml eq

stonecold54

I have seen the directions for making 200 mg/ml but I was wondering what the directions would be like to make this concentration and how much oil, ba and bb I would need. if there are any sites out there that already have this info, then you can just post the link. I have looked at basskiller's site and a few others but did not find it. thanks

Just use the powder calculator and change the powder weight to .85 and the dosage to 400mg and it will tell you the amounts of BA and BB. I use 4% of each and have no problem whatsoever. At 4% BA and 4% BB it figures out to be 17ml of EQ, 29ml of oil, 2ml of BA and 2ml BB. Hope this helps. If you're concerned, just up the BB to 8% which would be 4ml BB and 27ml of oil.

Jimbo said:
Just use the powder calculator and change the powder weight to .85 and the dosage to 400mg and it will tell you the amounts of BA and BB. I use 4% of each and have no problem whatsoever. At 4% BA and 4% BB it figures out to be 17ml of EQ, 29ml of oil, 2ml of BA and 2ml BB. Hope this helps. If you're concerned, just up the BB to 8% which would be 4ml BB and 27ml of oil.
so have you made this concentration of eq I take it? thanks that helped out a lot bro. :D
what is the powder weight by the way? I don't get that part

The powder weight for EQ is .85 instead of the standard .75. I weighed it out on several occasions and it averages .85. In reality it's the amound of displacement that 1gm of EQ takes up in mls. .85ml weighs 1gm. Hope this helps.

The powder weight for EQ is .85 instead of the standard .75. I weighed it out on several occasions and it averages .85. In reality it's the amound of displacement that 1gm of EQ takes up in mls. .85ml weighs 1gm. Hope this helps.

mark

Back