making gear!

johnybiceps

Hi folks! brand new to this board..so a big hello!
My question is, How you go about making your own roids?Is it cheaper? Is it better than normal stuff?
I am an experienced roid user. Been stacking for over 7 years, but have never really thought about making my own home brew;) .
So if anyone has any input on this i would appreciate it.
Cheers.

if you can find a powder source then you are good to go for example you can make about 10g of prop for less than a 100 dollars and that makes 100cc @ 100mg per cc. i am surprised that you have not been making your own tren

hi jarbulldog!
Never really neaded to make my own stuff, can get it pretty cheap on most things. No one has ever offered me nor suggested buying it powder form. If they did i wouldnt know what or how much i needed to work. another thing is, if buying the gear in its powder form, how do u know its genuine?
I am very intrigued! i will ask around to see if i can get hold of the gear in its raw state.
out of interest, what roid preperations are you able to make at home, all of them, or just a few?
well interested in making my own tren for sure, especially with shows coming up.

Don't ask for sources on this board - this is your first and final warning! - Tx

Last edited by a moderator:
yes powders are much better. Your making it yourself so you know exactly whats in it and that its properly dosed. You also get the pleasure af making your own mixes and deciding what dosages you want. Also much much cheaper. Not to mention its actually fun to make.

Back