Making liquid Amridex

roidjuice

Making liquid Arimidex

Does anyone out there know how to make this? I'm guessing it is fairly similar to making liquid Winstrol (winny). Do you need to use BA or BB with it? Oil or water. I've never used any of the liquid products so I really don't have anything to judge it on. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
you just dissolve it in everclear @ 2mg/ml.. slowly heat the everclear up in a pan of water.,... never directly on the heating element...
Then once disolved you can add gycerine and cut it down to 1mg/ml.

Just in case you dont get what I mean on the amounts..
say you have 10mg of powder.. add 5mls of everclear heating it up slowly and stirring till disslved.. about 10-15 minutes.. then while it is still hot add in 5mls of glycerine and stir well.. let it cool while stirring occasionally... this will yield 1mg/ml final soution and a good taste as well.
When using larger amountsof powder you will need to compensate for the volume of the powder which is approx. .75ml/gm by volume....

Last edited:
Thanks bell. That was exactly what I was looking for. You wouldn't happen to know about Clomid and nolvadex would you?

use straight everclear ... same heating process but you can add all the everclear at once... dont go more then 50mg/ml on the clomid or it will crash ... on the nolv no more then 30mg/ml or crystals will form ...

BX1

bellx1 said:
use straight everclear ... same heating process but you can add all the everclear at once... dont go more then 50mg/ml on the clomid or it will crash ... on the nolv no more then 30mg/ml or crystals will form ...

BX1

So I don't use glycerin with Clomid or Nolva? Thanks again for the help!

That is correct .. no glycerine w/clo or nolv... straight everclear... harsh but it needs it to suspend ....

You can always take the dose in some OJ ..... ;)

best of luck bro ....

it will suspend in anything, if your trying to make a solution that is different. Ive never tried it but i believe it is very possible biganth

THE USE OF GLYCERINE IS FOR TASTE ONLY!!!!!!! YOU CAN USE ANY % OF GLYCERINE IN YOUR SOLUTIONS.......FROM 1% TO 50% ITS YOUR CALL........I USE 50/50 FOR MYSELF, BUT FOR OTHERS I USE STRAIGHT EC OR 151

Back