Making my first batch next month

L

lil g

im going to make 10grams of Tren Acetate....if i buy the 10G Converstion kit...will i need to buy anything else? do i need to buy any oil? and this will make 100ml at 100mg per ML correct?

if thats the kit you got. some are 75mg/ml. but either way follow instructs and you be good to go. and yes everything comes with the kits cept the tren

pullinbig said:
if thats the kit you got. some are 75mg/ml. but either way follow instructs and you be good to go. and yes everything comes with the kits cept the tren

alright cool...sounds good....it seems pretty easy too...the 10g kit makes 100ml correct?

depends on the kit like i just said. some are 75mg/ml. if this is the case you end up with about 133ml+/- depending on how much is wasted in the process. if its 100mg/ml then app 100ml is what you get. you can make it stronger or weaker depending on how much oil you add. the concentration is up to you.

you got pellets or powder?

DougoeFre5h said:
Itl either make 100/ml or 75mg/ml - depends who made the kit. You can control the concentration by limiting total volume.

i see...i guess when i get my powder and the kit...ill repost and see what the formula has to be to make it 100mg/ml

Back