making sure you're safe

old timer

brazilian jiu-jitsu guy
i made an order with this one source(anonymous), and the package has to be signed for. (by the way i'm receiving it in my po box). so, i heard alot(read alot) of stories where guys get busted for signing for their package at the post office. now i know this doesnt happen to everybody, but what signs should i look out for if they are doing a planned/controlled delivery/bust?

how can i make sure that i am getting a safe package/delivery?

If they are looking for you, they will get you. I know everyone tries to be safe but if it's your time then it is your time. Why does it have to be signed for?

powders

it is going to be sent internationally and express too.

that's why.

but i am ordering powders(therefore not the complete juice)

what's your advise on this.

so there's no way of checking /signs to look out for.

I guess that you are in a weird position. It is so hard now days to really be sure whether or not it is worth it or not. I have read plenty of post that a lot of guys said not to sign anything because you are admitting guilt so just be careful brother. With all this new legislation kicking off, they will be cracking down a lot more now.

Cakalac said:
If they are looking for you, they will get you. I know everyone tries to be safe but if it's your time then it is your time. Why does it have to be signed for?
WORD !

Cakalac said:
If they are looking for you, they will get you. I know everyone tries to be safe but if it's your time then it is your time...
This is pretty much what it boils down to.

As for signing, just ask the source exactly what carrier, timeframe, sigature or not, etc so you know what's going down and how. It basically comes down to using a reliable source who packages well and knows what they're doing.

I ordered INT and I don't believe I signed for it. I did have to sign for something from gpz which was perfectly legal to have.

bros... fuck what anyone says... NEVER sign for anything... send it to an address where UPS zones it as leave by door !

Apt complexes are usuallt exept !

Die$eL~Man said:
bros... fuck what anyone says... NEVER sign for anything... send it to an address where UPS zones it as leave by door !

Apt complexes are usuallt exept !
Actually bro, I know at least a few very solid sources do absoulutely require signature to prevent reverse scamming; they want to know you got your pack. It is true that most I've seen will let you have your choice of signing or not though. Either way... like I said, I think it's best to just ask the source so you know in advance.

the source i am ordering from requires signing and he already told me what type of courrier he is using. so my guess is that i'm just going to sign for it, and see what happens. it's one of those situations where you take risks i guess.

the source i am ordering from requires signing and he already told me what type of courrier he is using. so my guess is that i'm just going to sign for it, and see what happens. it's one of those situations where you take risks i guess.

not worth the risk...

theres one thing I think people confuse, sometimes the package is to big to fit inside the box so they put a little slip in there which you sign. But otherwise be safe

Since it is coming international express, will it have a tracking number? Is it being shipped two-day service or what?

moresize2 said:
not worth the risk...

People sign for int shit all the time. This question comes up time and time again, if you don't want to sign for something, don't do bus with the guy. This is his policy, you should know that.

jcp2 said:
People sign for int shit all the time. This question comes up time and time again, if you don't want to sign for something, don't do bus with the guy. This is his policy, you should know that.

Exactly..........I sign for packs all the time. In most cases, if you're gonna get busted, they don't need your signature to do so. You guys gotta quit being so damn paranoid.

i allways sign. No problems. Now if the tracking says its stuck in customes i'd not sign for it. but over all its the norm.

Back