man i want to home brew....

C Murda

i feel that HB is much safer, cleaner, and well you know exactly what you're getting but DAMN is it hard to find Test E powder that is legit and good quality. i think being in the States makes it even harder... i know youre not supposed to ask for sources so im just venting...ive been doing tons of reading on here and i always come across the occasional post that says "stick around or wait a bit you'll find out where to get it..." i dont see how thats possible when you cant post any info on sources and youre not supposed to ask anyone and even if you do ask someone whats the chance theyd help out?? whats worse is who can you even trust these days? ive heard stories of people repping places that scam cause theyre in on it too along with crooked mods that will lock or delete/wash out a thread posted about an actual scam (not saying we have those here but who knows). sorry for venting... anyways home brewing seems so easy why doesnt everyone do it?

i feel that HB is much safer, cleaner, and well you know exactly what you're getting but DAMN is it hard to find Test E powder that is legit and good quality. i think being in the States makes it even harder... i know youre not supposed to ask for sources so im just venting...ive been doing tons of reading on here and i always come across the occasional post that says "stick around or wait a bit you'll find out where to get it..." i dont see how thats possible when you cant post any info on sources and youre not supposed to ask anyone and even if you do ask someone whats the chance theyd help out?? whats worse is who can you even trust these days? ive heard stories of people repping places that scam cause theyre in on it too along with crooked mods that will lock or delete/wash out a thread posted about an actual scam (not saying we have those here but who knows). sorry for venting... anyways home brewing seems so easy why doesnt everyone do it?

Dude! I'm new as well! What they says is real. Be calm and chill here for awhile. I don't even have enough posts to pm! If you truley are intereseted in bodybuilding as a way of life you will catch little quotes here and there. This will make sense just keep reading, posting and learning from the expierenced. No one wants to talk about sources your asking indirectly so you keep reading and find them. Everyone gets excitged when they join a site called steroidology lol

I can understand your frustration but nothing is going to be handed to you (unless some moron doesn't care about their safety or the safety of their source). It's relatively risky in many aspects of this game so play your cards wisely. Do your research and all will come in time.
How much time have you spent researching how to brew, the filtering methods, sterility, carrier oils and other chems? It is a pretty simple process but even with all the step-by-step guides on how to brew, there is still many opportunities for error.
You are talking about it being hard to trust others sitting behind another monitor, look at yourself. Who is going to trust someone with 10 posts and talking about getting some powder to hb?
Here's my philosophy; if you want something bad enough you will stick around to learn the in's and out's and you might also gain some trust along the way. If you get frustrated and give up, well then hbing obviously isn't your cup of tea and go find something else to do with your time.
Might not be the answer your looking for but all the guys here making their own have gone through the same shit. I guarantee the majority of your brewing questions have been answered either on this forum or another. So do some searching and you might learn a thing or two.

I can understand your frustration but nothing is going to be handed to you (unless some moron doesn't care about their safety or the safety of their source). It's relatively risky in many aspects of this game so play your cards wisely. Do your research and all will come in time.
How much time have you spent researching how to brew, the filtering methods, sterility, carrier oils and other chems? It is a pretty simple process but even with all the step-by-step guides on how to brew, there is still many opportunities for error.
You are talking about it being hard to trust others sitting behind another monitor, look at yourself. Who is going to trust someone with 10 posts and talking about getting some powder to hb?
Here's my philosophy; if you want something bad enough you will stick around to learn the in's and out's and you might also gain some trust along the way. If you get frustrated and give up, well then hbing obviously isn't your cup of tea and go find something else to do with your time.
Might not be the answer your looking for but all the guys here making their own have gone through the same shit. I guarantee the majority of your brewing questions have been answered either on this forum or another. So do some searching and you might learn a thing or two.

I like the way u answered cause4alarm, not bashing the guy. I have to agree man so many people want everything NOW without having to work for it. Im not saying this necessarily directing it at the poster but just overall. There's a lot here I want to learn and hell yeah I want to earn peoples trust so that once they trust me they may be willing to share some info. wether its sources or something else

ya thanks for the advice. i completely understand the risks and why people just dont want to hand out info on sources.. from all ive read who wants another year like 2006-08 with all the busts? ill def be sticking around though!

Back