Man this guy is Pissing me off!!!

no, generally people don't ask me anything, but those people who do ask me if i'm using steroids I tell the truth.... I don't offer up the information, but if people ask I have no issues

generally it goes like this....

Q. you've been getting bigger, what have you been doing differently?
A. I've tightened up my diet, I've been eating more protein, and I've cut out all my drinking.

or...

Q. you look like you got a lot bigger, have you been using steroids?
A. actually yes, I've done a lot of research about them and found that if done correctly the positives outweigh the negatives and I felt that at this point in my training I had no other option to reach the goals that I was looking to accomplish, etc

Milk I'm with you buddy I do exactly the same thing as you. And if i have to mention steroids i just say it likes it's no big deal. I'll say ya i took a little bit of Test which my body allready has i just give it a little extra it's really no big deal i tell them. But I allways stress how hard i train and how i really watch my diet and thats what it's all about. And then soon after that it's over and done with. Some of the older Trainers at my gym can tell right away and will call me on it so what can i say so i just say ya i'm doing a little cycle you want in on it.Lol they laugh at me and shit they think im crazy..

Mama always told me to be honest but then again I think that it is rude to look down on people jut because they treat a situation differently than you do, Milk. I mean, I have never been able to be straight forward about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use because I have either een involved in a sport or (as I am now) in he Army. If a lot of people knew about it I could lose my job. Does that make me a bad person?

Mama always told me to be honest but then again I think that it is rude to look down on people jut because they treat a situation differently than you do, Milk. I mean, I have never been able to be straight forward about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use because I have either een involved in a sport or (as I am now) in he Army. If a lot of people knew about it I could lose my job. Does that make me a bad person?

i didnt say it makes you a bad person... but if i knew you were on it and you lied to my face about it, i would think less of you than if you just told me straight up about it

but again everyone situation is different, so in your case, absolutely not, i can completely understand why you would be hush hush about it

I was disappointed so many times by that.. ppl i spoke to very often at my gym, pretending to be natural so i was wanting to reach their level as an objective and then 1 month later i learn by someone else that they took AAs.. I mean you cant trust anyone otherwise. Then the same problem happens outside, I am natural until now and train hard 4x/week, i dont look supersized but good. Now my friends ask me all the time why i am not big like those guys they see in dismissed/etc on MTV..

Most pro fighters in Europe now admit being on steroids, for example french athlete Jerome Le Banner (kickboxing world champion) admit very recently using dianabol and other chemicals. I think its fair.

Or even girls, they think you can become like 50cent in 2 months of hard training because he said so in an interview, so if u train and that you are not as big, you are bullshit.

Its like those 'natural' competitions here in europe where u only find athetes that have been on AAs in the past and stopped 6 months before. If you are going to take AAs, dont try to pretend its natural or it'll kill people's opinion and also dont fight in natural competitions. But yeah of course i understand your point, some kid coming at u asking about AAs should be rejected directly, its not a subject to speak about freely.

Last edited:
Wow this thread really went off Topic...LOL. But can someone give me and explanation to my question so I can print it out and show this dickweed

i didnt say it makes you a bad person... but if i knew you were on it and you lied to my face about it, i would think less of you than if you just told me straight up about it

but again everyone situation is different, so in your case, absolutely not, i can completely understand why you would be hush hush about it

Go ahead and look down on me or whoever for lying about steroids. I'll be the one walking free on the street when you are in jail for admitting to steroid usage.

You do live in the USA, right? You do realize that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) usage is considered by many of the public to be even worse than using many recreational drugs, right?

You do realize this stuff is illegal here, right?

If one of your neighbors came up missing and someone asked you if you knew anything about it, you aren't going to admit to killing him, are you?

Back