Mantaining on a low dose ?????

A-rod

Please enlighten me , some users run a low dose OF A LONGER TEST ESTHER ( ~200-250 mg every 7-10 day ) to mantain lean mass and strength after a cycle ,

1-what are the avantages and disadvantages of that ?
2-Should you run an anti-E along with it ??
3-What about post cycle therapy (pct) ?

Thanks

Last edited:
A-rod said:
Please enlighten me , some users run a low dose OF A LONGER TEST ESTHER ( ~200-250 mg every 7-10 day ) to mantain lean mass and strength after a cycle ,

1-what are the avantages and disadvantages of that ?
2-Should you run an anti-E along with it ??
3-What about post cycle therapy (pct) ?

Thanks

Are you bridging to another cycle??

If not, I would run your post cycle therapy (pct) and get your HPTA back on line.

If you want to add something to maintain LBM post cycle, use GH and/or slin, and/or IGF1

on top of the obvious...Food, Sleep, and reduced training intensity

I´m talking about ending the first cycle( 500 mg test/ week only ) , doing post cycle therapy (pct) ( clomid terapy )and then bridging for 3 months ( with CYP ) to another cycle

Re: Re: Mantaining on a low dose ?????

LAWNSAVER said:
Are you bridging to another cycle??

If not, I would run your post cycle therapy (pct) and get your HPTA back on line.

If you want to add something to maintain LBM post cycle, use GH and/or slin, and/or IGF1

on top of the obvious...Food, Sleep, and reduced training intensity

Hey LS, do you really think that less intensity is needed when coming off cycle? I figured it would be the opposite. Can you elaborate?

A-rod said:
I´m talking about ending the first cycle( 500 mg test/ week only ) , doing post cycle therapy (pct) ( clomid terapy )and then bridging for 3 months ( with CYP ) to another cycle

if you were going to do that after your cycle you wouldnt jump on post cycle therapy (pct) you would just cruise on 250mg until it was time to hit it up big again. most guys that do that run long cycles or rarely if never come off. But to just start up right after post cycle therapy (pct) would play havic with HPTA. The advantages to that are you dont have to come off. An antiE? no. post cycle therapy (pct) would come after you hit it up big again.

You can maintain LBM and strength WITHOUT NEEDING A BRIDGE. People do it all the time.

Get on your post cycle therapy (pct) and stay Very strict with Diet, training, and recuperation

A-rod said:
Thanks a lot for the info , would it be wise to run proviron with the bridge ?

with such a low dose there is no need save it for when you hit it big.

Thanks a lot to all repliers , nice info there !

I have another question :

What about using test only for all cycles , what can i expect from that ?

Is it really needed to add non-endogenous compounds to continue gain power and a lil mass from cycle to cycle ?????

Personally, since it's your First Cycle I'd just run the standard post cycle therapy (pct)(HCG, Clomid and/or Nolvadex). Load up on Creatine, Glutamine, and BCAA's each of them at 20-25 grams ED throughout post cycle therapy (pct) and a short time after will REALLY help maintain the gains made.

Re: Re: Re: Mantaining on a low dose ?????

RJH8541 said:
Hey LS, do you really think that less intensity is needed when coming off cycle? I figured it would be the opposite. Can you elaborate?

Gear affects your "anabolic rate"/recovery ability, so working out harder post cycle would not make sense HOWEVER I dont believe the intensity is that different. Then again I dont run that high of doses either (except the drol).

A-rod said:
What about using test only for all cycles , what can i expect from that ?

I dont seem to get a lot of affect with it by itself any longer, I like to have 2 or 3 items total. I am considering test/eq/tren enan for an upcoming cycle with a little dbol sprinkled in. Moderate doses on all items, which would of course put me at 4 items.

Back