Masteron enanthate and Estrogen

V23

I know many people mention Masteron possibly having some anti estrogen properties whether this is working as an aromatase inhibitor or another mechanism. Does anyone have a theory?

I have been taking Masteron E (450mg/wk) along with my usual 250mg Test C no AI. In one week I’ve already pissed out 4lbs of water. If this is not related to estrogen does Masteron have other properties reducing bloat and water.

My estrogen usually runs 35-45 pg/dL would be interesting to check bloods.

Any theories?

Ok maybe it doesnt lower estradiol specifically maybe it just displaces it from receptors but it has DEFINITELY lowered estrogen/estrogenic effects.

I have been pissing like crazy, starting to get foggy and a little obsessive thinking, and erections going away. I;ve lowered my estrogen before and even crashed it. Thats why I dont take AIs.

So 450 masteron with 250 test does not work for me.

This week Im switching it up to 300 Masteron and 300 Test. Hopefully this balances me out.

Ok maybe it doesnt lower estradiol specifically maybe it just displaces it from receptors but it has DEFINITELY lowered estrogen/estrogenic effects.

I have been pissing like crazy, starting to get foggy and a little obsessive thinking, and erections going away. I;ve lowered my estrogen before and even crashed it. Thats why I dont take AIs.

So 450 masteron with 250 test does not work for me.

This week Im switching it up to 300 Masteron and 300 Test. Hopefully this balances me out.

whens the last time you did bloodworks? do you know what your current total testosterone, free testosterone, estrogen, prolactin and thyroid levels are?

DHT derivatives in general are anti estrogen because dht mildly prevents estrogen conversion. Exactly why you wont see estrosides on them. Its not an AI but all dht derivatives will give you lean dry gains. Masteron. Anavar. Primo etc.

whens the last time you did bloodworks? do you know what your current total testosterone, free testosterone, estrogen, prolactin and thyroid levels are?

This.

You wont be able to Figure things out on the inside without some bloodwork. See where youre at before you change things.

I do blood work often and everything was balanced prior to starting. I have been on the 300mg Test 300mg Mast for 4 weeks now and everything feels great. No estrogenic sides.

I might check bloods again in a couple weeks. It would interesting to see where my estrogen is at that point. Wondering if Masteron actually decreases serum E2 or just blocks E2 effects.

Thanks for the responses

Mast does not lower E2 . it is not an inhibitor or anti aromate

Doesn***8217;t it help with blocking the estrogen from binding to the receptor? Like proviron so it frees up more test? I don***8217;t know, I read so much stuff that I get things crossed up all the time. I read like 3-4 hours a day 3-4 days a week so I go through a bunch of information.

Doesn***8217;t it help with blocking the estrogen from binding to the receptor? Like proviron so it frees up more test? I don***8217;t know, I read so much stuff that I get things crossed up all the time. I read like 3-4 hours a day 3-4 days a week so I go through a bunch of information.

Im sure oldmusclemike will know the answer to this for sure. following...

masteron interacts with the aromatase enzyme which in theory could prevent conversion to estrogen. Its not an AI whatsoever but due to its chemical make up and interaction with the aromatase enzyme it may help. Just like proviron.

Long and short of it

Run it but dont rely on it as an AI cause its not. Everybody is different how their body reacts and keep an AI on hand like aromasin or a-dex

Back