MASTERON ENANTHATE....I liked it, did you?

Not with an AI like adex it isn't. With most people your test isn't just going to fire a massive spoke in E2, that gets elevated over time. It takes no time for adex to obliterate your e2 level if taken too much a dose too fast. At 3 days in I just don't see how it could be the mast yet. Just my opinion. Start by adjusting the AI, see how you feel, and work from there.

Haha yeah iv heard mast has that affect on some people. Guess you gotta hold back on the munchies lol

Haha yeah iv heard mast has that affect on some people. Guess you gotta hold back on the munchies lol

Man, seems like all i wanna do anymore is eat!! Then pussy for dessert.
But seriously, TEST DOES SEEM LIKE IT GIVES ME THE MUNCHIES>>LOL

Like I said...I get achey joints from mast. I use 10mg aromasin ED with test prop at 525mg and mast at 700mg. I can't imagine that dose of aromasin is crashing my e2. It's near impossible to crash e2 on aromasin so I'm just gonna conclude that that's how mast effects me. It's manageable though.

Lowered Adex to .10mg. No luck. Looks like these dry compounds are actually making me dry lol haha, adding deca 250 for joints and some water. Or should I up it to 350-500?

hahah really? mast doesnt really do too much for my appetite. 500+mg a week of test makes me hungry, but fucking tren with t3 makes my stomach a black hole. (im only doing 50mg eod, with 100 test eod and 100 mast eod) lol and my girl is like, "how the fuck do you eat so much and cheat twice a week and eat chocolate and cereal and you still lose fat?!!"

hahah really? mast doesnt really do too much for my appetite. 500+mg a week of test makes me hungry, but fucking tren with t3 makes my stomach a black hole. (im only doing 50mg eod, with 100 test eod and 100 mast eod) lol and my girl is like, "how the fuck do you eat so much and cheat twice a week and eat chocolate and cereal and you still lose fat?!!"

Starting Letro ED for gyno purposes that Raloxifine could not kill off. Now my joints will really be fucked. Anyone recommend any supps? Glucosamine? Or deca at 250mg?

Back