Masteron Enanthate raise hematocrit as much as test cyo. or enan?

Gr8Wall

I am on TRT and occasionally will go on a short blast to get a little extra push for various film roles and jobs I get. I usually stick with 200mg test cyp per week and that seems to steadily raise my hematocrit so I try to donate blood at two different centers at bare min once every 8 weeks but lately been doing once a month. What im wondering is if anyone has any idea if Masteron Enanthate will raise hematocrit as much as test seems to? I ask this because I would like to raise my test up just a tiny bit and add in a little masteron enanthate in the mix at about 200-300 mg per week for a role I have coming up. maybe 250mg-300mg test per week and 200-300mg masteron per week. im not thinking it will boost up the hematocrit extremely faster than normal but I am really curous about adding the light dosage of masteron enanthate in the mix and what anyones noticed in terms of hematocrit elevation with it. I cant seem to find much info regarding this when I do a search here or on google as a whole. As always thanks in advance for the help I really appreciate it.

I'm no expert on mast as i'm working on getting down to a bf% where i can use masteron without wasting it but it shouldn't raise your hematocrit like test.

Just make sure you're lean already and i'd bump that up to 400-500/wk depending on your stats of course (age/lbm)

Back