Masteron lowest effective dose to add to trt to enhance physique

3dwin

Hey SO

Was reading on other boards that people add low dose of mast (100-200mg/week .) to their trt .
Some say you need +400mg to feel the effects while others reported an increase in muscle hardness, vascularity (if bf is low enough) and well being on such a low dose.
Any of you guys have experience adding low dose mast to your trt ?

I only take 25mg eod. Then again I'm only 190lbs. The benefits I've noticed are an increase in mental clarity and an increase in sex drive. Give it a shot. It took about a week or two to notice the difference. Good luck..

I only take 25mg eod. Then again I'm only 190lbs. The benefits I've noticed are an increase in mental clarity and an increase in sex drive. Give it a shot. It took about a week or two to notice the difference. Good luck..
like the mental clarity issue. need alot of that.

Hey SO

Was reading on other boards that people add low dose of mast (100-200mg/week .) to their trt .
Some say you need +400mg to feel the effects while others reported an increase in muscle hardness, vascularity (if bf is low enough) and well being on such a low dose.
Any of you guys have experience adding low dose mast to your trt ?

what does IMT say about this?

jan & feb prop cycle up to 600 a week

march & april is straight trt at 125mg test cyp a week

may & june test e 100mg mast e 100mg every 5 days

july & august straight trt 125mg a week

sept & oct prop cycle up 600mgs a week

nov & dec straight trt 125mg test cyp

prop cycles vary in products & are usually 300 test & 300 npp or mast.

as far as adding a mast to trt year round goes

not a great idea imo

go with slightly above natural test levels for trt at the most

rather than spoiling yourself with always being on a not naturally occurring steroid

imo

jan & feb prop cycle up to 600 a week

may & june test e 100mg mast e 100mg every 5 days

nov & dec straight trt 125mg test cyp

prop cycles vary in products & are usually 300 test & 300 npp or mast.

as far as adding a mast to trt year round goes

not a great idea imo

go with slightly above natural test levels for trt at the most

rather than spoiling yourself with always being on a not naturally occurring steroid

imo

did you get any result from such a small dose?

did you get any result from such a small dose?

at the 100 test e 100 mast e every 5 days is great. especially at 50 years old. lots of energy for sex and the gym. obviously arent going to see abnormally large size strength and endurance gains. but it is still a lot better that anything youll get otc.
imo

at the 100 test e 100 mast e every 5 days is great. especially at 50 years old. lots of energy for sex and the gym. obviously arent going to see abnormally large size strength and endurance gains. but it is still a lot better that anything youll get otc.
imo

any side issues?

"" jan & feb prop cycle up to 600 a week

may & june test e 100mg mast e 100mg every 5 days*

nov & dec straight trt 125mg test cyp ""

Sometimes you guys make it very hard to stay on TRT. I think I'm gonna end up "having the talk" with wife. "But honey, all the bros on the forum are doing it!" haha

Last edited:
Back