masteron worth it at higher bodyfat?

yeah i have mast enth. i'll save it for when i'm leaner or i'll give it to one of my friends and get prop. i have no idea what i was thinking when i ordered mast enth because i fucking hate long esters. don't know why, i just dont like the idea of it.

but whoa, i think you went a little too far by saying its the best compound aside from tren. tren does it all. i've always seen compounds like mast and winny as sort of finisher/polisher compounds. mast and winny are like tren's new un-identicalbabies. nandrolone is tren's little brother only less doucheier and not as good looking. testosterone is their dad who's a cool older guy who's been boxing his whole life and even though he's getting old he can still fuck shit up. tren and nandrolones's drug addict cousin, dbol, who's in his early 20s still sells dimebags to highschoolers and tries to bang the younger girls. between working out once or twice a week (at best), going to night classes at the local community college and drinking keystone light 5 times a week, he can barely find time for his cute girlfriend anavar, who's actually been cheating on him for about 9 months with tren. dbol didnt even notice the her twin pregnant belly. but now he finally realized that that ana has these 2 ripped up babies he knows they aren't his cause they look nothing like him. she tells him that tren got her pregnant. now dbol wants to challenge tren to a lift off. who will win?

Ok, that is some funny shit

Back