Max Amount of Androgel a Day

at3erdbase

I have a lot bunch of Androgel 5's that have been piling up as my doc just gave me it cause I asked., lol.

Anyway, I was going to give them to my friend who is already taking Andro.

What is the max amount that can be taken a day or that should be taken as I do not know if there is anything else in the Ando that can become toxic if to much is used?

Hmm the Gel is not that strong but the only gel I have experience with is the old Testaderm and I could never find anything about it in regards to how much was too much...

He can smear as much androgel he want on his body and its not gonna help with shit....it may raise his test up 50 points but nothing that's going to make any changes

Androgel sucks ass. I was on 10g a day and my total T went from 243 to 89. They didn't test it but i'm sure my E2 and DHT levels were sky high. Take that shit and throw it in the trash. Get some real gear.

I have a couple boxes of Androgel sitting around. I don't think it is strong enough for "cruising" between cycles. Its what 5 mgs a day x 7 days ? So you'd need like 9 packs a day( for 315 mgs. a week), which would cover you head to toe as soon as you step out the shower. If my math is bad, I'm sure somebody will let me know...

It absorbs faster if you rub it on your ball sack, plus it makes it stronger. There is an older guy in the gym that told me that's how he does it.

Yeah guys, that's pretty much what I thought. That is why I just let it pile up. I have 2 years worth that I dont want to let go to waste.

Personally, I am Sustanon freak... yeah, I know we all have our favorites lol.

I was figuring that he could do 5 a day which would be 175mg a week. That is about the therapeutic dose of an injectable. lol

Joke is that Id still have to give him some of my HCG and then Tamox for a 12 or 16 week duration as that much would definitely shrink the guys and then pct.

He is just looking to add some lean muscle "10-15 lbs " I know that would at least get him there as long as he eats what I tell him.

Still the only question that I am not sure of. Is there anything else in the Andro outside of the alcohol to look out for in high doses. I remember years ago we made our own with dmso which was very liver toxic, now the pharmaceutical comps 1 uped us lol.

I like the put it on his nuts trick! I'll be sure to pass it along.

Anyone know anything else on Andro, chime in.

Man i really dont think you can get 175mg out of 5 packets a day...I do.t think the topical shit works like that....you may put on 5mg but you will Proly only get 1 mg by the time its absorbed into the blood stream....you can't do a cycle with the gel...no need for hcg and androgel won't effect his diet or muscle gain....the shit is junk so all that you have save up isn't a waste....it would have been a waste.if u used it

Back