Max-out Formula to determine 1 rep Max

jcp2 said:
Maybe i will do that one than. They were giving away squats like it was Christmas. :flylicker

more like xmas and chanukka rolled inot one lol

i saw vid of my squat and it was high as a kite LOL
its my own fault though since i didnt have anyone calling depth

thats the kind of thing that ruins the sport though-call the shit like its supposed to be called..end of story

I wasn't even talking about you, i was talking more about the last guy who went 8 and change.

jcp2 said:
I wasn't even talking about you, i was talking more about the last guy who went 8 and change.

lol i figured you werent talking about me..but a few days after the meet i saw video of my squat and i was too embarassed to post it here cause it was way high lol

i didnt get to see that 8+ squat but Cuda said it was a mile high-oh well lol
next meet im having my depth called

just for the record i've never seen ANYONE who can only bench 225 for 8 put up a 305.. unless they were pausing for like 5 damn minutes

sublyme said:
just for the record i've never seen ANYONE who can only bench 225 for 8 put up a 305.. unless they were pausing for like 5 damn minutes
well I know I can do 135 for 10 and then after ten im tired, but I can do 105 for 8 and im tired, but on the same note I can do 225 for 8 also and get tired I can also do 245 for 4, but also same note I can only do 255 for 4 also my max bench is 295 the best I ever done is 405lbs. its all about how you train the lift....I know guys in my gym that can do 135 freaking 25 times more than me, but max only 205 yet I can only do 135 for 10 to 12 and I max out more than them.

Back