McNasty's first cycle-Prop & winstrol

Jackmcnasty

My package has arrived in town and should be out for delivery this afternoon. Hopefully I can pick it up tonight since I won't be at home to get it when they come.

prepare to hurt bro.
prop can be a bitch. especially the first pins when you have
1. virgin muscles that hurt more the first time you pin
2. shaky hands that damage the muscle tissue with the needle
3. test prop which can be quite painful the next day and the day after.

I've been running prop 150mg EOD as my first cycle for the last two weeks.
advil helped me a lot both with pain and test flu symptoms. you can find my log right here if interested.

I pinned about an hour ago. No pain yet a all. Winstrol (winny) is tabs.

How long till the pain should set in? Also, I am afraid I may have lost some out of the injection site. My but felt a little oily after. Is there a way to prevent?

First cycle

I just started myself, im on test 400. The first shot isnt that bad, i only took 200 my first shot to get use to it. But im 4 days in, the only thing that bothers me is the injection area, its a little sore. Youll be fine bro.

Just got outta bed. So far so good. Minor soreness in the injection spot but nothing other than that. I am going to the gym in about 40 minutes so I will report in after that. I was awake at 3 am but I am not sure if that is the gear or just me thinking about work.

I am using 21g 1 & 1/2" for glutes and 22g 1" for quads.

I pinned about an hour ago. No pain yet a all. Winstrol (winny) is tabs.

How long till the pain should set in? Also, I am afraid I may have lost some out of the injection site. My but felt a little oily after. Is there a way to prevent?

for me, soreness comes slowly the next day, and usually the worst on the third day. it can last 2-5 days really.

Second pin today. 1.5cc in left glute. Pain from first pin is all but gone. New pin spot hurts a bit cause I was shaking more this time.

After going to the gym he pain is gone from today's injection but the first one still hurts a bit. The workout was a bit above average but pumps were better than normal.

Last edited:
Pinned in the quad today for the first time and holy crap does it hurt. It hurt a bib at first but now I can barely walk on it. I think I will try delts next cause I am not liking this too much.

I am taking medistar. The only place so far there is any real pain is quads. I did Delts today and zero pain.

Today was a decent day in the gym. Feeling stronger. I have put on about 2 lbs in the week I have been on the cycle but I would say that is mostly water and or fat from the amount I have been eating.

After the first round it gets better man. Im on my first cycle as well with Prop and Test E. I did both quads and both glutes. Every day after a shot i woke up saying HOLY FUCK, could hardly walk or sit depending where the shot was. But im on my second round with the sites and they are so much better. Im just saying this because luckly you only seem to have issue with the quads, but i would give it another shot if needed. Should be a lot better.

with EOD injects 6 sites would be optimal.

search ventro glute or man-up and do quads.

once your T levels rise the pain will diminish greatly.

I don't know how long it should take to see results but I have gained 6 lbs in a week. I think most of it is fat. I have been eating like crazy. I eat every 2 hours.

Back