MCT oil and hyperhydrosis

fl8meplz

A few days ago I took a couple of teaspoons of MCT oil right before doing cardio so that I would have more energy than I had been having. My low energy level is from dieting lately to cut some.

Well about 10 minutes into the cardio I felt like I had more energy than I have had in a long time. But about 20 minutes into it I started to sweat profusely. I was sweating like Ben Stiller in along came polly and what's his name in dumb and dumber, combined. Sweat was literaly pouring from the lower edge of my shirt in a continuous stream. I kept going for about 50 minutes not wanting to blow the energy boost but I am wondering if this is a side effect of consuming MCT oil?

Anyone have any idea? Should I wrap a Depends adult diaper around my waist before I do it next time?

Hmm, sounds like a normal workout on the eliptical for me. I couldn't give a shit if a small lake forms around me so I just enjoy the burn.

As far as the oil goes, it could be the extra energy you feel means your metabolic activity is amped up, hence the extra sweating. Not sure though...

thorsky said:
As far as the oil goes, it could be the extra energy you feel means your metabolic activity is amped up, hence the extra sweating. Not sure though...

I'm pretty sure this is the case. MCT are supposed to be good for dieting because of this.

Back