Me and my Lori adn engagment pics!

To all of you here at Steroidology thank you!

I and or we will be here for a long time and try to make this site grow! So

Thanks BRONZE GODDESS and TBOOST and all of you others that have resonded to this thread!

Talk soon meatheads,
I will post some after this weekend! :) :) :)

You looking great v shape and your girl is realy hot bro u 1 lucky mother, BTW what hell is that on your stomach is it dried up cum. wash it off bro, shouldnt it be on ur girl hehehe

StoneColdNTO said:
Bolded too......lol

Next time I'll have to use bigger font.

HUMMMMMMM MUST BE GAY. HE THINKS HE'S A BAD ASS BECAUSE HE CAN BAN PEOPLE HA FUNNY A REAL TOUGH GUY.

What was that comment about stone cold? Mac daddy200380 whats up you two have a problem with one another what is the beef? A missunderstanding I hope

GYm more photos plz...i remember this thread when it first started a few yrs back and boy it was good...get you missus up here hahah

If you look closely at the one taken from above of her back, you can see he is punching it in the ass...so she is hot and takes it in the ass bare. The Spank Bank thanks you bud.
side note: i am retarded because it was noticed about three posts above me...still fucking hot.

Last edited:
Hey Bro are you married or just gf/bf? maybe i missed something. For 38yrs old she has very good genetics! I would bet she never had kids, cause usually after about 35-36 they start to spread out, lol! Props to you and her.. btw, any less of nude shots and some w/sexy lingerie? I find those to be more provocative then total nude.

Back