Me and my Lori adn engagment pics!

gymlion77 said:
Lori is 5'4" and 115pounds of hot sexy women!

That looks like a different girl. Can't believe these putz's on here sayin she has a ugly face she's cute and small fiqure. I really wanna post pics of my girl she's 32 brown hair blues eyes indian skin tone 5 5' 6" 125. One bangin cooter, LOL.

It's funny as shit I wa thinkin yesterday layin next to her about this thread and postin her pic. Well see what happens. Fuck some of these guys lori'a a cutie.

Last edited:
Didn't anyone notice the time when those pics were taken and the dilated pupils? Sure, you can argue that the time on the camera might be off, but I'm willing to bet my entire "stash" that someone is "Rolling hard" in those pics! LOL!!!! Man, my type of couple!! Gym, your pics of you and your hun are awesome! Keep posting bro...

God damn, looking at those pics is making me wanna party hard this weekend! HONEY!!!!!! It's time to drop!! :)

I was thinkin the same thing rollin dew dew brown style. God I miss E and trance clubs in DC!

Dlove said:
I was thinkin the same thing rollin dew dew brown style. God I miss E and trance clubs in DC!

Oh, those pics have MDMA written all over them!! LOL! Man I love e! And on the weekend, if the work week was hard, my g/f and I drop them. Never liked rolling in clubs, the vibe is different...house e-parties I love and my g/f and I always roll at home or at house parties. Shit, talk about crazy orgy shit!

I am jealous... you get to knock the bottom outta one fine ass, man. My last gf had an ass like that and she liked to walk around the house in the buff. I wish I had been smart enough to take pics - especially when I spied her running upstairs. Whatta view. I ought to call her and see if she wants to hang out so I can get some pics for this awesome thread!!

Gymlion... U RULE!! Great Pic of her bending over the sink by the way!!

Dlove said:

Ahh....So you've been to Buzz at Nation I see. I hate to admit it but I'm a D.C. club vet as well. It's like a natural progression first Spy Club, then Zei, then the Bank(Now Platinum) then the culmination- Buzz at Nation.

BiggerthanLavar said:
Ahh....So you've been to Buzz at Nation I see. I hate to admit it but I'm a D.C. club vet as well. It's like a natural progression first Spy Club, then Zei, then the Bank(Now Platinum) then the culmination- Buzz at Nation.

A fellow trancer. I love nation. Although Marco V on the decks at the old glow club was the best. I cant wait to go to another show I kinda took a break for a little. I saw Paul Van dyke at the new glow their sound system rocks. Have you been there?

Stop the hatin' Gymlion is a big dude and his fiancee' is smoking toned! Appreciate the pics and wish the man best of luck.

Yea what the hell... he is by no means big at all. Yea he's cut and has low b/f and has a pretty good body but he's not big.

saizen said:
Oh, those pics have MDMA written all over them!! LOL! Man I love e! And on the weekend, if the work week was hard, my g/f and I drop them. Never liked rolling in clubs, the vibe is different...house e-parties I love and my g/f and I always roll at home or at house parties. Shit, talk about crazy orgy shit!

LOL

I have no idea what you're talking about...

:D

What!? You got to look like a freakin' ape to be considered big? Compared to the general pop. (no Obese applied) Gymlion is "big" and lean. Hell, If I could be his size, I'd be happy and I guess to those "gifted" ones in here, no one is big enough. Oh, his girl is nice and tone too.

chill out... Personally, I'm all for the old school bodybuilders' look...Arnold, Corney, Nubret....they were ripped and big...which if you look at my first post to gymlion you will see that I like his build and wish that I too could be as lean as him and have his symmetry and proportion just with bigger measurements{more size}! I think his forearms could use some work but if I was as lean as him who knows if I wouldn't have worse? I like gymlion...after all the criticism...he still has maintained a positive attitude and made an honest attempt to try and correct some of his weaknesses and support strengths in his life...Also, the comment I made about Lori and her face in that ONE picture on the couch ...I apologize ..she is beautiful and I hope that I one day end up with someone like her...[as least in appearance since I don't know her personally...] I think everyone here at Steroidology appreciates the pics of your woman...and wants to see more! I can't wait to see that black chick she's fine!!! Peace.

Back