Me!!

buildingpaul

33 years old. 214lbs, 6ft, 16" arms, 47" chest, 36" waist (bad I know!) 17" calves, 18" neck.

06062006276-1.jpg

LOL 'Hi my name is paul I enjoy lifting weights and partying all night long, searching for similar to spend time discussing bent over rows'.

Guys.....go easy on me! Im an anxious mess! Trying to look good to get a bit more self confidence. Since i have been taking Citalopram and Diazepam (anti-anxiety drugs) I have put on so much weight that i look a mess.

Im going to take a body shot now!

Pineapple Im 6ft!

Cant get any good shots of me. I will get my girlfriend to take some when she gets home from work. Im really fucked up about my body guys, need some help here! Been on Anti'd's and Diazepam for tooooo long. I took some Dianabol for 6 weeks to boost my confidence. It helped and worked very well but made my anxiety worse, thought i was going to pass out the whole time.

If your bodybuilding because you don't like your body then your barking up the wrong tree. You will never be happy with your body no matter what you look like. That's a totally different issue. You have to bodybuild because you love it, you have a passion for it, you enjoy it etc. Yes, everyone wants a better body but not liking yourself has nothing to do with bodybuilding. Be happy with who you are!

/end doctor phil.

buildingpaul said:
Cant get any good shots of me. I will get my girlfriend to take some when she gets home from work. Im really fucked up about my body guys, need some help here! Been on Anti'd's and Diazepam for tooooo long. I took some Dianabol for 6 weeks to boost my confidence. It helped and worked very well but made my anxiety worse, thought i was going to pass out the whole time.

You are in the wrong place sir.

buildingpaul said:

take care of issues before using gear

Why you so worried about your apperance if you have a girlfriend, are you looking for something better?

You need to one of two things; 1) drop the anxiety/Anti-D's all togther and seek a holistic doctor. 2) stay on your current meds and never run steroids, not to mention continue being a emotional train wreck. Don't take that the wrong way, I just feel as if though you truly need to permanently fix your current state of mind, not find a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

Back