Melanotan II usage

Primokid

DO IT RIGHT
Hey, ive taken my first 4 shots over the last 4 days... just would like to hear what results you guys have experienced using the peptide? and also, when did YOU notice a change in colour? ..would love to hear your responses!

my dosage is .5mg before bed and im sitting on 2 mg total. I weigh 171 at 6ft.

Seems like I noticed results in about 7-10 days. 2mg is not enough going to be enough. I had great results, it was ridiculous actually.

Great stuff! I noticed my first hint of a tan this morning- which is amazing, haha! I have my hands on a 10mg bottle and ive prefrozen all my shots. How long were you on it?

I took it for about 3 months, probably could have ran it for about 9 months with no problems and just take the winter off. I'm not cut yet, so not worried about being tan for now.

You fellas notice any of your existing beauty marks getting darker? Any new moles? I condiered this stuff but was turned off by some feedback & lack of long term studies

You fellas notice any of your existing beauty marks getting darker? Any new moles? I condiered this stuff but was turned off by some feedback & lack of long term studies

i did. I got new darker marks. pre existing marks got darker while in sun. I have a mark on the right side of chest that runs down on bi. the sun only makes it come out. but it looks like a birth mark. it got bigger and darker. my freckles even became dark instead of the usual lighter color. it does go back to normal after tho.

I took it for about 3 months, probably could have ran it for about 9 months with no problems and just take the winter off. I'm not cut yet, so not worried about being tan for now.

Yeah I think ill take the stuff until I get to a satisfied colour and lay off a bit, its spring here in southern africa so im sure ill easily maintain it.

I was also very unsure of this stuff when I heard about it, like I am with any AAS too! But now that im taking it, im finding it pretty pleasant. Ive noticed a couple darker spots appear, but as the tan deepens it seems to blend in with the whole complexion so it doesnt look odd. The sides have been over rated for me, I think if you stick to the 0.5mg region and build it up slowly (the tan), it wont do much harm. (everything in moderation) ...overall I believe it to be a good substance to use.

Any existing marks will get darker. You possibly can get new darker moles as well. They will blend in like some have said as you get darker.

For type 1 skin type like me it has been a god send. I can spend hours in the sun instead of minutes like before.
MTII also helps with my psoriasis.
I've been on it for almost 2 years along with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and GH. No problems from the combo.

Just make sure it's a quality supplier that doesn't use fillers. The amount in the vial has nothing to do with if it has fillers. Larger amount in the vial is from lypholization of the powder. Some labs do it some don't. The equipment can be expensive to do it.

Look for reviews from others if your going to try it.

Back