Ment

roid noid

has anybody used this? if so cycle duration? what compounds ran with? cycle dosage? and results? Cant find anybody that has cycled this yet and I got 10 bottles on the way so it would be a great help if anybody gots feedback. thanks

yes thank you brother, ill start out at 25mg/d and will only run it for 4-6 weeks at a time. just wondering if I can find anybody that HAS actually tried to this and what they might have experieced. ive read all kinds of threads on 4 different boards, and the information varies from person to person.

This is a compound that i'm interested also.Last year Mike Arnold had a very interesting post about MENT (also know as Trestolone) on this forum.Is a very strong steroid but i think 175mg per week is kind of low.I would do 75mg EOD so you will inject 300mg per week and run it for 8 weeks.If everything will be ok i would go to 400mg per week.Also do 400-500mg of test.By the way is your stuff Geneza Pharma Ment acetate 50mg/ml?

I have been interested in this product for quite some time too. I've only seen it on Naps, but I'm not sure if they are still legit, if they ever were legit. I was turned off by them when I ordered some GP products that came in with no labels, just tape and the steroid name written on them. Anyway, anyone know if geneza's MENT is legit?

I think we bought our ment from the same source. Was the ment you bought crashed out? Or did you just get a discount rate?
If you are taking ment, you need to realize that ment is a extremely powerful chemical with it's own set of problems.
I would suggest that you take a low dose ment (25mg) to access tolerance- Make sure your body can handle it.

Ment is also methylated... so ment is liver toxic.
I have heard that the ideal dose for ment is something from 500 MG - 1G a week...
Personally, I can't stand the outrageous pip I get from ment. As of now I can only handle 300MG a week with some test cyp.
From what I hear, high doses of ment can cause chemical castration- You will be basically sterile, and recovery will be hard as hell...
I HIGHLY suggest that you take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or just use ment as kickstarter cycle.

Personally, I have not received any suppression from my ment use... however I have experienced night sweats, high blood pressure, bloating,chest pressure and all around warmness. So Ment is a love and hate thing for me.
Still have 9 bottles left... lol.

I think we bought our ment from the same source. Was the ment you bought crashed out? Or did you just get a discount rate?
If you are taking ment, you need to realize that ment is a extremely powerful chemical with it's own set of problems.
I would suggest that you take a low dose ment (25mg) to access tolerance- Make sure your body can handle it.

Ment is also methylated... so ment is liver toxic.
I have heard that the ideal dose for ment is something from 500 MG - 1G a week...
Personally, I can't stand the outrageous pip I get from ment. As of now I can only handle 300MG a week with some test cyp.
From what I hear, high doses of ment can cause chemical castration- You will be basically sterile, and recovery will be hard as hell...
I HIGHLY suggest that you take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or just use ment as kickstarter cycle.

Personally, I have not received any suppression from my ment use... however I have experienced night sweats, high blood pressure, bloating,chest pressure and all around warmness. So Ment is a love and hate thing for me.
Still have 9 bottles left... lol.
1 of my student cycled boldenone 500 mg + test 500 mg + masteron 500 mg + 250 mg Ment per week
The product was 100 mg Test + 100 mg Bold + 100 mg Masteron + 50 mg Ment , ALL IN SAME ML !
PIP was bare able according to him , it was a designer steroid which was manufactured specially for competitiors only
He gained almost 40 lbs, but letro is must because Ment is pretty estrogenic.
if you ask my idea 500 mg should be maximum dosage , optimum dosage should be in 300-400mg range.

I might be allergic to the compound they used with the ment.
After taking a 1ml 1/2 shot to the quad the pain was just unbearable.
Ment is some crazy shit.... thats for sure.

Wow... I want some of this stuff, mike arnolds posts are really appealing, who the heck is making this stuff, I've never heard of it!!

Back