mesotherapy

It might but how fast does it come back? There's no quick fix, it always comes back to diet and cardio.

JohnnyB

Sessions are about $1,000 a piece and there are on average anywhere between 7-12 sessions.

$$$

May as well have lipo :(

Dayum 7-12 thou that's a lot of juice and food, you could even throw in some HGH or IGF-1 for that matter

JohnnyB

The before and afters are horrible. IT seems to me like they're lazy people who aren't concerned with proper diet and excersize.

Mesotherapy really does work! It has been used for over 50 years in Europe and South America. It is especially good for reduction of localized fat. Take a look at byrdmedical.com.

mvbyrd said:
Mesotherapy really does work! It has been used for over 50 years in Europe and South America. It is especially good for reduction of localized fat. Take a look at byrdmedical.com.

So......Dr. Marcia V. Byrd......could you post up some before and after pic's of your patients? (Obviously you can block out their faces secring patient confidentiality).

I find this stuff intriguing. Thanks

GreasyGreek said:
The before and afters are horrible. IT seems to me like they're lazy people who aren't concerned with proper diet and excersize.

:confused: Throw up some reference pics or a link or something bro to validate your comments............thanks

I've had my best results using meso on motivated athletes with stubborn fat areas that they've been unable to cardio/diet away. I've done three of the competitive BB's at my gym. They were pleased.
My wife and a number of patients with thigh cellulite have also gotten excellent results.

Drveejay11 said:
Sessions are about $1,000 a piece and there are on average anywhere between 7-12 sessions.

$$$

May as well have lipo :(

You can buy the stuff out of europe very cheap and do it yourself. 5iu on a slin pin 1 inch apart. Wait 2 weeks and repeat.

Back