Methylated Trenbolone

I used it once for a week and change, started low at 250mcg and worked my way up all the way to 2mg/day, and i can honestly say i didnt notice a thing from it. Due to the supposed liver toxicity of this compound, i stopped using it at that point.

MattyBoy682 said:
You must be correct. Since my name isn't green and this name isn't a "Vet" name on this forum. You win.

Put up or shut up IMO. You say it's not bad for you, etc etc...back it up. Vet posted real information about the product, you have nothing to prove your claim.

john benz, im confused about injecting orals? their is another thread where we are injecting tbol and dbol. your saying that making an injectbale version of dbol will not have more of an affect at a lower dose? im talking about injecting actual dbol and not Eq.

John Benz said:
a lot more hepatoxic and gains are never as permanent.

Injecting a 17AA oral just isn't done. Why not just inject D-Bol, instead of using its Injectible counterpart EQ?

Never as permanent? What are you talking about?

People DO inject dbol, rocco and docj are doing it right now.

NYCEE said:
I used it once for a week and change, started low at 250mcg and worked my way up all the way to 2mg/day, and i can honestly say i didnt notice a thing from it. Due to the supposed liver toxicity of this compound, i stopped using it at that point.

Sounds like you got hosed.

LiftTillIDie said:

Dude WTF are you talking about. I'm all natural. I'm just here for entertainment purposes. :druggie:

LiftTillIDie said:
Sounds like you got hosed.

yeah something must've been wrong because it's supposed to be 10x that of tren, the fact that you didnt get any sides or anything sounds strange..

Benz im not sure I follow you either. Dbol and EQ aren't even close. I dont think inj a 17aa versus taking it orally makes any difference -- just take winstrol for example.

So what youre saying is a tiny bit more gets in the blood stream ? I WOULD make my orals into injetables but i fuckig hate injecting frequently and its just too damn easy to put powder in oil :D

Injectable orals.

One pass instead of two through the liver.

Last longer in the body negating the problme of short half lifes and frequent injestion of pills. Also yields more gains becasue it an work longer.

Complete absorbtion. YOu never know what is lost in the digestive track. Injecting right into the bloodstream is a gurenteed methosd. Think of b12 abseorbtion.

I use inj orals on bitg workout days and at the end of a cycle where i'm doing freq inj's anyway.

LiftTillIDie said:

As am I.

The oil depot can lengthen the release of the drug, possibly evening out blood levels a bit. Its also 100% bioavailible off the bat, no need for your stomach to have its way with it.

I dont inject it because of the infamous "avoid the first pass" crap though.

Theres always going to be a debate of wether this is bad for your liver or this, for example anadrol but this stuff... i dont know... you really have to question; does the risk really out wiegh the gains.

Last edited:
i think what benz was saying was the opposite of what every one else was saying about injecting orals. Also even thou eq is similiar to oral dbol, injectable dbol and injectble eq are different. I dont know enought to talk about thou

Back