Metribolone (oral tren)

simpllyhuge said:
how lover toxic is injectable tren when compared to something like dbol?
We have limited data, but the existing claims/study data indicate that it makes d-bol look like candy; the two aren't even in the same ballpark. See the thread that I linked to above.

UPDATE: nevermind, I hadn't realized that you said 'injectable'. See my post later in this thread for clarification.

Last edited:
OC Cartel said:
do you know this from first hand experience? or from somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody that might have taken it years ago?

buddy that is my opinion.

got it from somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody that might have taken it years ago? LOL :shoot2:

Last edited:
mranak said:
We have limited data, but the existing claims/study data indicate that it makes d-bol look like candy; the two aren't even in the same ballpark. See the thread that I linked to above.

He said injectable tren

NYCEE said:
He said injectable tren
I just noticed that upon re-opening the thread, which I only did because you made a new post to it. Good catch, my bad.

simpllyhuge: injectable tren isn't a problem for a healthy liver.

Methyltrienolone, which we keep calling 'oral tren', isn't tren at all. It is a different molecule. The addition of the 17-alpha-methyl group to the trenbolone molecule not only allowes the hormone to be taken orally; it also changes the characteristics of the hormone.

tren came out PERFECT>.......
500cc's worth at 2mg/ml....

went very fast into solution with 190proof ec.

Back