Mexico

XXX

Has anybody been able to ship out of MX?
UPS, FEDEX. etc. Maybe business to business?
I been able to fly with but don't get there often enough.

I've always wanted to go to mexico, maybe this summer.

........sorry this had nothing to do with your question :)

I don't think it is that easy. I guess you can always give it a try. Make sure you can AFFORD the lose if it gets snagged by custome.

just about anything sent from inside MX will almost always get sezied, best thing is to have an "amigo" get it across for u

iced said:
just about anything sent from inside MX will almost always get sezied, best thing is to have an "amigo" get it across for u
I agree, not good chances shipping from Mexico.

JohnnyB

Your chances of getting it through are probably better just smuggling it. Now I'm not advocating you do that, but its very possible to do...

heres an old secret, buy a ton of test, empty out a salin solution bottle,(its sterile) shoot all ur test, or deca, or EQ, etc in the bottle, voila. For pills, stcik them in a small plastic bag, pack it tight, and stick it deep inside a shampoo or lotion bottle. Now dont try smuggling narcotics across, those dogs will be able to smell them, as of February 6, 2003 there is still no steroid sniffing dogs

iced said:
heres an old secret, buy a ton of test, empty out a salin solution bottle,(its sterile) shoot all ur test, or deca, or EQ, etc in the bottle, voila.

LOL, A good buddy of mine does it just like that...

iced said:
heres an old secret, buy a ton of test, empty out a salin solution bottle,(its sterile) shoot all ur test, or deca, or EQ, etc in the bottle, voila. For pills, stcik them in a small plastic bag, pack it tight, and stick it deep inside a shampoo or lotion bottle. Now dont try smuggling narcotics across, those dogs will be able to smell them, as of February 6, 2003 there is still no steroid sniffing dogs

If it is this "easy", why don't more people just go to Mexico and get their own? You would save a shit load of money that way.

Shit... My brother just back back from Mexico yesterday. If I would have known how he couple have brought some gear back, I would have given him a few bucks and see what he could find.

Easto said:
If it is this "easy", why don't more people just go to Mexico and get their own? You would save a shit load of money that way.

The problem is some of us make a ton of money and would lose our good jobs if we got caught, the risk is their, it's just what you can afford to lose.

yep risk/reward, just like anything illegal, and the extra $20 bucks per vial from a domestic net source are prolly worth it, to lessen the chance of getting popped

iced said:

That's exactly what I did when I went to Brazil. The Shampoo bottle trick seemed to work well then again I wasn't shipping it. I personally would never ship anything to myself from Mexico. I agree with some of the others; your chances of smuggling it across are much better than shipping from Mexico.

I hear you Bro's. I'll have to wait until I get down there.
The best way is the sterile bottle trick. I did that a few years ago.
I picked up sus250 for $9 and liq d-bol 50ml bottle for $30.
Put them all in sterile bottle, put them in my checked in with no problems.:idea: :mexican:

iced said:
yep risk/reward, just like anything illegal, and the extra $20 bucks per vial from a domestic net source are prolly worth it, to lessen the chance of getting popped
I have to agree, that's why I don't bring my own back.

JohnnyB

Back