mexipharm or QV?

Jay C

well i used IP for the cycle i am finishing. i will never do that again. yeah i have gained 20 lbs but after i hear all this hype about how crappy it is, and it doesnt come in legit containers i dont think i will ever use it again.

well my guy said that he can get mexipharm and QV also. and maybe a few others.

well my question is, which is better mexi or QV?

and i will be using Test Enanthate and EQ. i might throw in there some FINA also. but i might wait till the next cycle.
thanks and im waiting for RADO to back up his golden brand.. lol

I'd take vet over underground....

Also, QV always seems to test on the money, haven't seen any tests on the Canadian lab.

AustinTX said:
I'd take vet over underground....

Also, QV always seems to test on the money, haven't seen any tests on the Canadian lab.

Have you seen any tests on qv other than the ones theypost on their site? ive had good experince with qv in the past just wondering how acurate their tests are.

MexiPharm Hands DOWN...have not heard one single complaint about their products...
I am on their T CYP and it reminds me of UpJohn and the old steris CYP's...
QV on the other had has had major problems with products like their enanthate and cyp...it could be them or it could be counterfeiters...
for those that disagree on QV complaints...just do a search on any board.

MexiPharm is not Canadian or Mexican BTW.... :40oz:

I've used QV Enanthate, Cypionate, and EQ..........and always been very pleased with the products and the results. QV is tops on my list for vet gear!

Only complaint.........yes I had tons of pain with their Enanthate (10cc bottles). So this time around I switched to their Cyp.....cut it with EQ and its virtually painless. And to me, Enanth and Cyp are easily interchangable, both being test with long acting esters........so if all the talk about Enanth pain scares you, just get the Cyp!

i have used both qv prop and mp prop. most of my test i have used mex vet because its so dam cheap.

i was in a jam and could only get my hands on mp. mp was alot cleaner and painless. out of all the underground labs out there i feel this is the best one.

THECRUX said:
Have you seen any tests on qv other than the ones theypost on their site? ive had good experince with qv in the past just wondering how acurate their tests are.
I have seen a test of the eq. Came out to be 200mg/ml and on their site the batch was 201mg/ml. Big liars, huh? lol

I personally have only used qv, and will continue to do so. Yes, it does leave me a lil sore sometimes, and yes there are fakes, but I have always grown off of their products, and on top of that, they are cheap.

hey r2e..........do you have any pics of fake QV gear. All my stuff has been and most likely will continue to be QV..........I know its all been legit so far by my results.........but I would definitely like to know what the fakes look like! thanks bro.

thanks guys.. any more opinions?

and i didnt know MP was an UG lab.. learn something new everyday. or i could have just taken the blindfold off.lol

do the fakes show batch numbers? i am wondering cause my batch number did not match the site exactly...but it was close.

The batch numbers on the site are accurate. If your batch number doesnt match that of the site than it seems very logical to me that you've got a fake.

my boy is on mexipharm right now and he has great results sofar,IMO qv test sucks,but their deca and Winstrol (winny) r great.

I would go MP over QV anyday. Gone through a ton of both and never had anything wrong with my MP and excellent results. QV can be hit and miss. Not something that bros want when trying to pack on muscle. MP is good to go.
GRIZZ

Back