mexipharm or QV?

If you have not tried MP you have not tried good gear underground usually produces better shit than Mexican co's and the shady counterfeiters are run=ining QV....Go with something you can trust for now anyway...mexipharm

ok...actually the batch number did match (qvd-2-003) however, the site says it is QV 300...50 ml...yes i know that it only comes in 10 ml so if figured my shit was legit. Also, the lable is rounded and the hologram shows color when held in the light. I am now in my 4th week and not impressed with the results though. I decided to try QV after hearing all the good reviews on this board...maybe I need a couple more weeks to decide.

Jay C said:
well i used IP for the cycle i am finishing. i will never do that again. yeah i have gained 20 lbs but after i hear all this hype about how crappy it is, and it doesnt come in legit containers i dont think i will ever use it again.

well my guy said that he can get mexipharm and QV also. and maybe a few others.

well my question is, which is better mexi or QV?

and i will be using Test Enanthate and EQ. i might throw in there some FINA also. but i might wait till the next cycle.
thanks and im waiting for RADO to back up his golden brand.. lol

QV jay C

I figured you would be down for it RADO.. lol
im still wondering though..
my guy got two new sources so hes testing them out to see how good they are, and how reliable they are. maybe getting some shit from overseas instead. oh well.

Back