might have got scammed...

dermafreak69

i might have been scammed, i need to wait a little longer.any mods here i can pm about this?it was not someone on this board as far as i know.but there might be a connection to someone from here that referred me to this source.i am not yellin fire just yet, but would like to rap with some mods or vets via secure e-mail.

Last edited:
good idea biggie i'm not ready to say i got scammed yet.still waitng patiently.i seem to have had bad luck or bad resources in the past so i am just trying to get some input from vets.also i am not the type to wait for 2 days after a ship notice and freak.it has been a week and this was supposed to be a 2-3 day thing.i just e-mailed this person today.nothing nasty either,i will give it more time,and then hopefully success if not????i hope to inform and let newbies like myself to slow down and check things out quietly.i don't want to make scene just need some help from the board this is the only board i really and truly respect.not that there aren't other boards that are good.i just really dig it here.

The Terminator said:
Secure email at that...(if discussing source names)

One of the better encrypted e-mail tools is "Secret Builder"...go to google and do a search...none can read the e-mail except for those you give the "key" to...it is 512 bit encryption...plus it is free

arby said:
Theres been a few busts lately. Intl or domestic?

if he's claiming a 2-3 day turnaround, i'd assume domestic, and this is all the more reason to go with a secure email.

peace I4L

good news today.like i sadi i wasn't saying that i did get scammed,but that it was apossibilty.anyways i received goods today and am thoroughly satisfied.got me 10g of t-enth powder.just have to check some melting points to be sure.almost ready to start homebrewin and experimenting on my bovines.i would like to thank the mods and admin. for having such a powerful resource available to newbies, and the less experienced.i.e.articles,melt point lists,etc.

Heyyo said:
1 week and you are panicking? Come on bro!

I just read this and I agree totally with heyyo. Yes, scammers are bad, but let's try not to run legit sources out of business just because they aren't like Wal-Mart.

"I didn't get my gear and I've been waiting for 2 days!!!!" I'm not trying to rag on anybody here, but calm down a little bit, you'll live longer. And remember, stress is catabolic. :)

dermafreak69 said:
good news today.like i sadi i wasn't saying that i did get scammed,but that it was apossibilty.anyways i received goods today and am thoroughly satisfied.got me 10g of t-enth powder.just have to check some melting points to be sure.almost ready to start homebrewin and experimenting on my bovines.i would like to thank the mods and admin. for having such a powerful resource available to newbies, and the less experienced.i.e.articles,melt point lists,etc.

Happy brewing Bro!!!

dermafreak69 said:

Enanthate is not a powder but more of a paste. If yours is an actual powder and not a semi-moist paste then it is not enanthate. Unless your refering to trenbolone enanthate, but testosterone enanthate is a paste.

Last edited:
Back